• Chapter 26 •

** Still Hyein's back story **

** WARNING **
This chapter WILL CONTAIN SERIOUS TOPICS such as child abuse, nelgection, insecurities, depression, and self harm. If you you don't feel comfortable with reading about these topics or if you get easily triggered by them, then I HIGHLY suggest you to SKIP THIS CHAPTER. If you choose to keep on reading, you are READING AT YOUR OWN RISK. Don't say I didn't warn you. I don't want to have any negative impacts on my readers so I apologize in advance. Please know that you are ALL beautiful inside and out. ❤
** WARNING **

// 5 years later - 15 years old //

I sat there, starring outside the window. I brought out my phone that I recently bought for myself and texted the number that Hongbinnie gave me.

// Flashback //

"It's no use. I tried to call him many times already, but he never picked or even bothered to call back. I even texted him, but he never responded or even read the messages. There's no point in trying anymore," Hongbinnie said. Although I felt bad that he didn't even respond to even his own son, I faked a smile for him.

"Have hope Hongbinnie, I'm sure he's bound to respond some day."

"When is he going to come back home?" - A/N - Come back home, can you come back home~? Yeah 😂 Okay but really, I need to learn to be serious with this book and as well as my other books. 😂 My books talk about serious issues here.

* tries not to laugh while being in a serious moment * Okay I SERIOUSLY need help, really. 😂 -

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will soon. We just have to wait a little bit longer, okay?" He nodded his head. Honestly, even I started losing hope just as Hongbin is. I started to think that 'He doesn't love us anymore. He will never come back.' I only smiled and pretended I had hope because I didn't want Hongbin thinking the same thing. It's sad to see that he's already starting to forget about our father. I mean, what can I say? It's not his fault that he left us. It's not his fault that he doesn't love us anymore. It's that witch's fault. Yes, I'm talking about my mother. I don't know what's gotten into her, but it's her fault and I hate her for it. Call me a bad child, or whatever the fuck you want to call me, but I hate her. Sometimes I wish that she wasn't even our mother.

"I'm starting to get more and more curious," Hongbinnie said. "Who is our father? What does he look like? Was he nice or was he mean?" It breaks my heart knowing that Hongbinnie doesn't remember him. It really does, and it hurts. I wish he would come back and end all of this pain. I wish he would come back and take me and Hongbinnie with him. But sadly...... he'll never come back.

// End of flashback //

"Is it really worth a try to text him?" I sat there debating weather if I should text him or not. Part of me wanted to, but the other part of me didn't want to. Part of me hoped he would text back after texting him, but the part of me knew that he wouldn't even bother to read it. I decided to just get it over with and text him anyways.

SH :
•[ Dad it's me, Shin Hyein. How are you doing dad? How's your life? Are you happy and healthy? I hope you are! I hope you are happier with your life now. Even if me and Hongbinnie aren't in it, I do hope that you are truly happy. ]•

I was so shocked to even see that he read my messages. - A/N - Okay, but I honestly was about to put "I was so shook", but then I stopped myself. 😂 -

"Honbinnie! Hongbinnie! He read my message!"

"WHHHAAATTT?! HE DID?!" He came running downstairs to look at my messages.