• Chapter 1 • - Edited version

[A/N]

I'm sorry to those of you who weren't able to read the entire first chapter. I re uploaded it but it wouldn't show anything, I decided to copy and paste everything here. Anyways, I hope you like it. 😊

// Flashback //

{Alarm clock goes off}

"Ugghh!" I groaned as I turned it off. "I hate school."

"Park Sungmi, time to wake up!" My grandma says.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. I get up to get ready. I make my bed, put on my new uniform, my backpack, and brush my hair. As I walk downstairs I smell something very good, my grandma's cooking. You're probably wondering why I'm not saying anything about my mom or dad. Well, don't know anything about them really. All I know is that my grandparents are the ones who raised me. I walk downstairs to see what's on the dinner table.

"Whoa! Halmeoni, did you make this?"

"Of course I did! Hurry, eat it before I send you off to school."

"Eyyyy... You don't have to tell me, I already know to eat it. I'm always hungry anways."

"Well then eat it!"

"Okay, I will geez!" We both laugh and she scruffs my hair. "Grandma! You know I hate that!"

"Oh quit complaining! I didn't kill you did I?"

"No, but you could've killed me!"

"Yeah, if I wanted to." You're probably wondering why me and her are speaking that way towards each other. Well, we just have that sort of bond. She seems more like an older sister to me than a grandma to be honest. I wonder if I actually do have a sister. I'm finally done with breakfast and she drives me to school.

"Have fun!" She said.

"Ugh! Stop saying that!" She slaps the back of my head. "

Ah! What was that for? What's your problem?!" I yelled.

"I said, have fun."

"Okay, I will! Geez!" I said.

"What a bitch," I mumbled. She then slaps the back of my head again.

"Oww!"

"Don't speak like that to me!"

"OKAY, I'M SORRY!" I got out if the car and walked to the front of the building. I took in a deep breath.

"High school life, here I come." I walk in, not knowing where to go when I suddenly bumped into to somebody.

"Watch it!" I heard I tiny voice say. I looked up and saw a boy. I thought it was going to be a girl at first because of the tiny voice I heard. I honestly thought he was sort of cute. My heart started beating at the sight of him. Is this love at first sight? I got up and bowed.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"You better be! Now move out of my way!" I moved to the side and he walked. His tiny voice is just adorable, it makes me like him even more. Wait what? Huh, I guess this is love at first sight. I walked up to a random teacher and grabbed out my schedule.

"Excuse me mister," I said.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Do you know where this room is?" I showed him my schedule.

"Oh! I was just going over there!"

"Really?"