• Chapter 10 •

How can the same man who broke my heart all those years ago still make me feel the same? How can the same man that caused me nothing but pain still make me feel butterflies in my stomach? Just how? Am I still in love with him? But I'm supposed to be over him. I'm supposed to see him as nothing but a stranger, nothing but just another person whom I've coinsedentally crossed paths with. I opened my eyes as I heard him leave and close the door. Tears escaped my eyes.

"Damn you Kwonhyuk," I whispered.

"I hate you, I hate you so much right now." I don't really hate him though. I just hate how he still makes me feel this way. I hate these feelings, and the fact that these feelings never left but instead, they were hiding, waiting for the right moment to come back. I hate the fact that I'm not over him. I hate him. As much as I hate him, I wanted him to come back in the room and kiss me goodnight once again. Ugh! I hate having mixed emotions! I'll just sleep it off.

// The next morning //

I woke up and took out my phone to look at what time it was.

"1 : 00 in the afternoon?!" I quickly rushed downstairs to see a well done breakfast on the dining table and a little note. I opened up the note and read it.

- You've worked hard yesterday. You need to rest. You have the day off. -

I scoffed.

"I didn't even do anything yesterday." I tried the breakfast that he made and boy was it good! I can't even make breakfast like this! If I made breakfast instead, my lazy ass probably would've just made some rice and eggs. After eating my breakfast I decided to go up stairs to take a shower, but instead I found a well readied bath for me as well as a new pair of clothes and a little note inside it. I took out the note and read it.

- You deserve this, you had such a long day yesterday. -

I smiled to myself as tears unknowingly flowed.

"You jerk, stop making me have high hopes for you again. I'm supposed to move on from you and yet my heart and your actions are telling me otherwise."

"Please forgive Master Dean." I turned around to see the old man.

"What?"

"Forgive him please, he never meant to hurt you. He was only afraid that you might hurt him."

"Well, he shouldn't have tried to push me away."

"He was afraid of hurting you, so he thought that pushing you away was best."

"How would you know all of this? You're just an old man," I snapped not wanting to believe him.

"I've been his servant since he was a little boy. Trust me, I know."

"Well then why do I have to be his servant? Why can't you continue being his servant?"

// Old man's flash back //

"This is the only way to keep her by your side."

"What if she doesn't want to stay?"

"Well then, that's completely up to you to decide. You either push her away and let her leave you again, or you get your act together and be a man this time." 'How should I tell this sweet boy that we're doing this because I'm running out of time?'

// End of flash back //

The man brought out a handkerchief and started coughing as he made his way to my bed. I followed him to see if he was okay.