Chapter Twenty-One : Evil.

| Reita |

   “Welcome back, Sir.”

   The doorman of the building greeted me for the first time. It felt really good, it seemed like I really belong here. Thanks doorman guy.

   I’ve been worrying about Aika for the last few hours. I was contemplating this morning if I’ll just stay and look after her than attending our meeting for our tour. My manager kept on calling me though, which made me choose to attend of course.

   I was surprise when she sent me a thank you message about the breakfast I left for her. I thought she’d just ignore it but….

   I pressed the call button of the elevator when someone shouted at my back.

   “ROCKSTAR!!!”

   I didn’t have to look back to know who it was. Aki was the only person who calls me this.

   Turning around, I greeted her with a nod. “Hey.”

   She smiled at me then her gaze roamed down to the box of cake I was carrying. Aki looked back at me again. “Let’s have a coffee talk.”

   I wanted to decline and say that I can’t wait to see her bestfriend but she already turned around and walk towards the building’s door….. and I really can’t say that thing about Aika, right?

   “So… what’s up?”

   Aki calmly sipped on her coffee while I thought of the reason for this coffee talk.

   She looked at the box of cake for the third time now since we sat here on one of the tables at the nearest café we found.

   “That’s for Aika?” Aki asked me without looking away from the white box.

   I nodded and sip on my overly expensive cappuccino.

   “When are you gonna tell her?”

   My brows meet at what she asked. Tell who, what?   

   “Huh?”

   Aki sighed heavily before looking at me straight in the eyes. “When are you gonna tell Aika that you like her?”

   Whoaaaa…… Wait………

   WHAT?

   I couldn’t think of anything to answer. I wanted to ask her a lot of things though. Like, why the hell did she asked that? How did she know? Who told her? Did Uruha pay her to do this? But that’s impossible, She didn’t know Uruha personally.

   “Spot on?” She smiled a wicked smile like she was plotting an evil scheme.

   I opened my mouth to deny her but nothing was coming out. Damn it!            

   She swirled the straw on her frap as she said, “I saw the way you look at her.”

   “The way I look at her?” I finally talk and actually just repeated what she said.

   Aki leaned back on her seat, making her self comfortable while I was feeling the opposite. “Yeah. Like that scene when Nala and Simba met again when they looked at each other their eyes are like, sparkling and all.”

   “What??” Seriously, what?

   She groaned loudly. “That can you feel the love tonight kind of look.”