Chapter One : Meeting BlackDragon... Yeah.

| Lessee |

    Hi.

   I just want to clear something before you head on and read this shitty piece of a story.

   What the writer wrote on the synopsis about me is wrong.

   I am not a manwhore. What the hell?!

   NO!

    Fine, but not anymore.

   Okay. So now that’s out of the way, go on and read but keep in mind that there’ll be a few mature scenes in the story.

____

   FINALY.

   I could actually feel the taste of freedom!

   It was fanfuckingtastic!

   I was getting away from the Suzuki Clan's lair.

   Suzuki Clan's lair, because living in the same house that I was staying for the past twenty two years of my life were my mother, grandmother, older sister, mother's brother, cousin, wife of my uncle's son, another daughter of grandfather, nephew, nephew, nephew, niece, niece, pet, pet, pet, pet and a fucking pet.

   I'd wondered for a lot of time on when I could get out of that place. Then just last week, heaven opened and poured some of its grace down to me.

   A recording company contacted my band’s leader, asking if we’re interested in signing a contract under them. We didn’t wait and accepted the offer. I mean, who wouldn’t?

   Ah yeah, I was a bassist of a rock band named the GazettE. The band formed here in Kanagawa and… you’ll meet the other jerks later.

   So we signed the contract and because the office and all the needed shit to be successful were in Tokyo, we all needed to move.

   That my friend was my ticket out.

   At first my grandmother wouldn’t allow me, saying things that I couldn’t take care of myself which I answered with an eye roll and a shake of head. After a few days though, when my needed things were in a two black duffel bag – she relented.

   I promised them that I’ll visit whenever I have time, and I would. I’d miss them. Okay, I sounded all cheeky there.

   Now I was here, looking out to a tall condominium building in Shibuya.

   I grabbed the last bill I had from my pocket and hand it to the taxi driver. I was poor as a mouse.

   “Here’s your change.” The driver moved his hands back and met my eyes at his rearview mirror.

   Shaking my head, I opened the side door and jumped out. “Keep it.”

   For I would be richer, few days from now.

   I was not bragging. I would really have the enormous amount of money transferred to my zero balance savings account on Monday. I just had to endure a poor life for a few more days and voila!!

   Rich mother fucker.

   That was consequential actually. If my band continued to make awesome songs then the company would shower us with money. The formula was simple. Make songs, make money. You have money, you have life.

   I entered the luxurious building and stepped in on one of the four elevators. This place was where I’ll reside from now on. A room from one of the condominiums; I needed to correct that.