Chapter Three : My Hormones are Fine!

| Blond |

   The other day, I woke up disoriented. I was on a white bed, in a white walled room, wrapped around a white cotton blanket. I thought I was in a hotel but there was no one beside me. Then I saw Keiji, and everything came back to me.

   Shibuya, the apartment and the room and of course BlackDragon.

   My lessor was a fucking girl. I had a hard time to wrap my head around it.

   The first time I saw my lessor who was Aika Aizawa standing at her kitchen with her wavy brown hair cascading down her shoulder and mid way to her hips, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She still had that hideous thick, big framed glasses on her face but she was... uh. She was okay.

   She was pretty. Okay.

   I saw her checked me out. I purposely went out of my room without a shirt that morning. I would like to see Miss BlackDragon plastered.

   And plastered she did, she couldn’t keep a long eye contact with me.

   Her friend was nice, flirty even. So I flirt back with her.

   “What do you mean he’s a girl?” Uruha walked back from his kitchen to the couch of his living room. I put my feet on the table across us.

   So here you meet my best friend. Uruha. He was the band’s lead guitarist. And a heavy drinker.  

   “A girl! Boobs and all.” I reached for his television’s remote control and changed the channel.

   My brain suddenly flashed an image of Aika Aizawa’s girls. I shook my head and focused on the movie.

   He settled a long necked bottle of sake on the wooden table and a glass. Uruha poured the clear liquid on to his glass and downed it in one tip of his head. Heavy drinker, told you.

   “And you’re taking advantage of this?” He poured more liquid to his glass. I glared at him.

   “What?!”

   Uruha scratched his chin while leaning further on the couch. “Come on, Reita… Everyone knows how your hormones act whenever there’s a pair of boobies in a room.”

   I frowned at him and touched my chest with one of my hand. “Are you trying to say that I’m a pervert?”

   He snorted at me and reached for his glass. “No. What I’m saying is your hormones are crazily active.”

   Uruha looked at me through the corner of his eyes and smirk. Asshole!

   “My hormones are perfectly fine, thank you very much!” I was wounded by that, well not really. I had the sudden feeling that I have to explain to him.

   “They want me. I can’t say no.” I murmured and looked at the television but not watching.

   Yes, readers. Whenever there was a hot girl with me in a room and our eyes meet. I know what she wanted by those eyes. There was no back out in there.

   Uruha downed the liquid to his throat, making a deep frown before he settled the glass back to the table. “You mean you don’t want to say no.”

   He was my best friend…. Believe him.

   I waved his comment away by showing Uruha my middle finger. I looked down at my wrist watch. It was already pass eight in the evening. Where the hell are the others?

   Yesterday, we went to the office to have a meeting about our schedules. We’ll have three lives this week and two lives next week. Our recording for our very first album would start next week after the lives. We had another meeting today and after that, we decided to go and tour Tokyo tonight. But Aoi needed to do something first so I stayed here at Uruha’s unit for a while.