17

I woke up next Grayson passed out. I grabbed my phone to check to see if anyone texted, andddd my dad did. I read the text and immediately got sad. I shook Grayson to wake him up. He grunted and pulled the covers closer to his face. "No Grayson seriously." I just sat there staring at half asleep Grayson. Grayson finally sat up and grabbed my phone. I watched as his eyes scanned the text. "What?! You're dads coming home in 3 days??!" He put down my phone and looked at me. "I guess so.." i looked down at my feet then back up. "How are we gonna see each other??" I exclaimed. "I have a car babe. I can just always pick you up, bring you to my house, and we can go places! You can even meet my family!" Grayson seemed pretty siked for me to meet his family. I smiled at him in relief and hugged him. I got up and put on my clothes. "im gonna go to my room before Eli wakes up. I'll be downstairs in a minute." I peeped my head out of the guest room to see if Eli was anywhere to be found and he wasn't, so i walked out of the guest room and went to mine. I sat on my bed looking at my phone. 'i feel like me and Gray are gonna last' i thought to myself. I quickly got up and deiced to put on some black and white tights with a maroon long sleeved shirt. I grabbed my tooth brush and brush and went to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair out of the big knot it was in, i then grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun. I grabbed my tooth brush and the warm water was going as i was putting the tooth paste on my tooth brush. I brush my teeth and then head down stairs. Grayson was sitting on the couch searching for something to watch while Eli was passed out on the couch. I walked passed him and went straight into the kitchen. I was gonna make breakfast today.

- a few minutes later-

"Graysonnn, Eliiiii, there's french toast in here for you guys!" Next thing i heard was foot steps running towards the kitchen. Eli made it to the table first. "Haaa i made it before you!" Eli yelled chowing down on his breakfast. Grayson just giggled. "hey eli?" I sat down at the table sitting acrossed from Grayson. "yeah bri?" He looked over at me showing his mouth with another bite. "Dads coming home on Wednesday, meaning Grayson won't have to stay here anymore." I look down at my plate playing with my food "so Grayson's leaving in three days?!" He sounded devastated. "Yes, and we go back to school tomorrow." I took a bite and put my fork down. "Gosh, you're just telling me all the bad news today!" He stood up from the table and put his dish in the sink. "well to get all that stuff off your mind, do you wanna go to Chuckie cheese? Me and Bri can take you" Grayson looked over at me and gave me a look that said 'i mean, why not?' Eli looked at both of us with excitement. "yes!! When can we leave??!" He sat back down at the kitchen table. "Well, the fact that it's 12 we can leave around 2 or 3." Grayson stood up and put his plate in the sink and went back into the living room.

- 2 hours later-

"Graysonnnnn, Briiii!!!" Eli came running down the stairs and jumped into my lap. "it's 2:30 ! Let's leaveeeeeee!!" Grayson looked at me and stood up. "alright. I'll be in the car" Eli hopped off me and grabbed his shoes and ran out of the door. I slid on my black and white vans and followed behind Grayson grabbing the house key and locking the door behind me. We all were in the car and Grayson took off. "so, would you guys rather eat their or get something on the way?" Grayson stopped at the red light and looked at me and Eli. "I mean, Chuckie cheese's pizza is actually really good and I'm not really hungry at the moment." I looked back at Eli "me either. We can just eat their if we get hungry" he started playing with his gun toy. Grayson shook his head and started heading to chuckie cheese.

- At Chuckie cheese-

Grayson and I watched as Eli was throwing basketballs trying to make it in the net missing over and over again. I walked up to him and took 2 tokens and put them in the basketball game and pressed 2 player. "alright grayson. Its me and you." I smiled at him and grabbed a basketball and i threw it and made a 3 pointer.

- Graysons pov-

I watched as Bri kept making shots and getting so happy about it. I loved when she was happy. I grabbed a basketball and missed on purpose so i could see the excitement on her face. "Haaaa, im winningggg !!" She jumped up and down and grabbed another basketball and missed. She looked at me with disappointment on her face. "well, atleast im still winning" she grabbed another ball and looked at me. "well shoot yo shot nigggaaaa" she giggled. I grabbed the basketball and missed again on purpose and her face lit up with joy. Awe she's so cute. I watched as the timer counted down from 5. '5,4,3,2,1 ding!' the game gave us our tickets. "Aha i won!" She jumped up and down and hugged me. She quickly let go and looked around to see if Eli was around to have seen us and he wasn't. We went back to our table and Eli was sitting there. "Grayson, can we get some pizza now?" He looked up at me. "well duhhhhh, their pizzas the best anyway." i got up and walked towards the front desk "can i have one cheese pizza, and one pepperoni?" i pulled out a 20 and handed it to the cashier. she was looking at me all weird and making googles eyes at me. "3 dollars exact is your changeeee" she swiched her hair back thinking she was cute and handed me the money. "ummm thanks.." i said grabbing the card that had the number '15' on it. i sat back down at our table and pulled a few coins out of my pocket "well while we're waiting for the pizza you wanna go play some more games?" i asked Bri. "hell yeah!!" she quickly got up and i followed behind her but eli decided to stay at the table and wait for the pizza because he was so hungry. I seen as Bri took off to the gorilla looking game where you held these two stick looking things in between his hands and it shook. She looked really happy and shoved 2 coins in the game and gripped the two stick looking things. 30 seconds has passed and she's looking like she's wanting to let go "omg!! I can feel the vibration through my whole body.!" The game finally stopped and gave her 10 tickets. "My hands feel so weird now." She giggled then immediately stopped and started eye balling something. I turned around and I seen the basketball game. She ran past me and shoved 2 coins in the basketball game and pressed 2 player "you're sooooo gonna lose" I said as I walked up grabbing a ball. I shot the ball and missed on purpose. She looked at me with excitement "oh yeah soooo gonna lose huh?" I shot another ball and made it "3 pointer" shouted the game.

To be continued......

A/n; hey guys. I'm sooo sorry I took so long to update this. A lots been going on like a lot. I found out I'm pregnant... almost 5 months but other than that I guess everything else is okay. I'll update sooner than I have been I promise!! The next update should at least be around March 20th-23rd. I swear!! Thanks for all the support tho. It seriously means so much and I love reading the loving comments you guys leave for me💗 much love !!