7

Grayson's pov// (next morning)

  I woke up to Bri cuddling with me "well good morning handsome." She kissed my cheek and sat up. "Good morning gorgeous." I sat up with her and kissed her forehead. "Don't you have school today?" I wrapped my arms around her. "It's 6:00. I'm already done getting ready so i came in her to cuddle with you."  She smiled really big. "What about Eli?" I yawned. "I usually wake him up at 6:30." She tackled me to where we were both laying down. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. I don't know how i got so lucky to end up with someone like her.

Bri's pov//

Grayson was just staring at me smiling. "What?" I was smiling because his smile was just too cute. "What do you mean what? I can't smile at someone so beautiful?" He smiled even bigger and i started blushing. "We're talking right?" He asked pulling me closer to his body. "Of course." I smiled. We both ended up falling asleep and i was sleeping great until my 6:30 alarm started going off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My alarm didn't wake Grayson up so i left him alone. I kissed his forehead then went to Eli's room. I opened his door up and turned the lights on. "Get up it's 6:30." Then i walked back to my room. My hair was a mess again so i grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. I had 15 more minutes until i had to go wait for my bus so i straightened my hair. I checked my phone and it was now 6:40. I grabbed my bag and walked to my bus stop.

  (Skip bus ride to school)

"Briana!! Why haven't you been coming to school??" My ex Matthew Espinosa started walking with me. "I missed one day." I rolled my eyes at him. "Now, can you leave me alone?" I started walking faster. "Why is that cute one?" He started walking the same pace as me. "Well, i want nothing to do with you. You cheated on me with more than 5 girls." I rolled my eyes again. He didn't say anything and finally walked away.   

  /At lunch\

I sat with the people i usually sat with at lunch. Caitlin, Sabrina, Evan, and Owen. "So why were you not at school?" Caitlin asked me shoving food in her mouth. "I just didn't feel good." I took a bite out of my sandwich. "I bet." Caitlin rolled her eyes at me and finished eating her food. After lunch Grayson texted me.

Grayyy😫💓// You riding the bus home or do you want me to pick you up.

Bri: Too many loud people. You should pick me up.

Grayyy😫💓// Okay babe😘

I felt my cheeks start to flush pink. "What are you blushing at over there?" Caitlin peeked over my shoulder. "Nothing. Just this cute guy." I pulled up a picture of Grayson and showed her. "He's hot!! Are you guys dating or something??" She looked pretty happy for me. "Not yet. We're in the talking stage." I started blushing again. "ohhhh talking stageee." She got closer to me and i rolled my eyes.

  End of the day.

The bell for 7th period rung and i walked to my locker. I shoved my science books into my bag and shut my locker. I walked outside and i looked around for Grayson. Then i spotted his car. I went to go walk to his car then Caitlin stopped me. "Heyy. Can you give me a ride home?" She looked desperate. "I'll ask." We both walked up to Grayson car and he rolled down the window. "Yes ma'am?" He smirked at me. "Can you give my friend Caitlin a ride." He looked at Caitlin then back at me. "I guess." He rolled up the window and unlocked the car. I got in the passengers seat and Caitlin sat in the back. Before we drove off Grayson looked at me then kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled. 10 minutes later we arrived at Caitlins house. "Thanks for the ride." She got out and we drove off. "You know i only kissed you in front of her to make her jealous." We were at a red light so Grayson was looking at me. "Why do you think it would make her jealous?" I put my feet up on the dashboard. "She was smiling at me and blushing." The light turned green and he took off. "And about you calling me babe earlier?" I felt myself blushing again. "Because you're my babe." He smiled at me.

  A/N~ Okay so first i wanna say WE GOT 6 THOUSAND MORE READS IN UNDER A MONTH. I KNOW HAVE 9K READS ON THIS BOOK THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!!! This is a late update so since it's late i made this chapter kinda longer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you guys so much😫❤️