11

I woke up to Grayson snoring really loud. I checked the time and it was 10:50 a.m. I laid in Grayson's arms for a minute and then I got bored so I decided to wake him up. I climbed on top of him and started kissing everywhere on his face. He woke up and was smiling. "good morning to you too sunshine" we both giggled. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Sleep well?" He yawned while he was stretching. "Of course. I was in your arms." I smiled at him and laid back down. "So, today's your birthday?" He smirks at me and I just smile back. "Big eight. Teeeeeeennnnnnn" he stretched his sentence out. "yeah but it's not that big." I put my hair up into a pony tail. My phone then went off. I had a text from my dad.

Father👨🏽// Happy birthday sweetie. Wish I could be there. I love you have a great day!! ❤

Bri// Thanks dad!! I love you too.

  I push my phone back into my front pocket and look up at Grayson. "I'm gonna get in the shower." I got up from his bed and started walking towards my room. "okay. I'm gonna go do some running around with Ethan. I'll be back in a few hours." He was already putting on his shoes.

  Grayson's pov//

  I waited to hear the shower water running to leave. As soon as I heard the nozzle turn I left. Before I left Ethan got in the car. "Haven't seen you in a minute. Where you going?" He was putting on his seat belt. "Well, today's Bris birthday and I'm surprising her." I smiled and drove off. "and who's Bri?" Oh shit. That's right. I didn't tell Ethan about Briana yet. "remember that little girl mom used to babysit?" I kept my eyes on the rode. "her?" He asked staring at me. "Yeahh..." I dropped Ethan off at the place he was going then went to Wal-Mart. They have big teddy bears don't they? I was walking around Walmart looking for balloons. I had everything. The big teddy bear, bottle of vodka, and flowers. All I needed was a lot of balloons. Finally, about 10 minutes later I found a lot of balloons that had "happy birthday!" And "I love you" balloons. Also heart shaped balloons. I got as many as I could. I checked everything out and put it all in my car. I didn't want Briana seeing it so I just left it in the car when I got back to her house. "Briiiii?" I stretched out my sentence. I walked upstairs to find Bri sleeping on her bed wrapped in a towel. Laziness at its best. I went back out to my car and grabbed all the balloons first and put them all over her room. I then got the big teddy bear with flowers and say it in front of her dresser to where she could see it. Since she was sleeping I didn't wanna wake her so I crawled in bed with her and cuddled with her until she woke back up.

   Bris pov// 

I woke up and I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I turned around and Grayson was just laying there smiling at me. I sat up and turned back around to see my room covered with balloons and a big teddy bear with flowers and a bottle of vodka chilling on my night stand. "Grayson!!" I covered my mouth and smiled really big. "Happy birthday baby girl. I love you, and I have a better present tonight. He winked at me and closed his eyes.

  A/N- Super late update. I'm so sorry I keep doing this. 😫😫😫 I tried making this chapter longer but it's still short. Next update, I'll try to make it longer. I finally made it too 50K !! Thank you guys so much 😫❤ Just 50 more to get to 100k. Ilysm😫❤❤❤ I'll try to update soon. Maybe March 10-20. Any one of those days. Much love xoxox❤❤