8

Graysons pov//

  It was a Thursday morning and i woke up extra early to make Bri and Eli some breakfast. An hour flew by & it was now 6 a.m. Bri should be getting up. 15 minutes later Bri comes walking down the stairs. "Hey Grayyyyy?" She walked behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "Yes cutie?" I twirled her around & hugged her. "Todays skip day, so can i skip?" I thought about it for a minute. "I guessss" i pulled her closer to my body for a better hug. "There's breakfast waiting for you by the way." I let go of her and her eyes found their way to the kitchen table. She looked up at me then walked to the table. "Thank you." She smiled at me. She was so cute. "It's only skip day for high schoolers by the way." She took a bite out of her waffles. "So that means i gotta get Eli up in 15 minutes." She took another bite then a drink of milk. "I could if you wanted" i smiled at her. "It doesn't really matter." she stood up and put her plate into the sink. "I can just get him up at 7." I winked at her.

WARNING THIS NEXT PART GETS VERY SEXUAL IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT SKIP OVER IT.

Bris pov//

  Grayson winked at me then started walking upstairs. I followed behind him to see what he was doing. I got up to the top of the stairs and he wasn't up there. I figured he was probably in his room so I walked to the room and no Gray. I went to my room and Grayson was laying on my bed. I shut my door and locked it so Eli didn't walk in on us cuddling. I climbed onto my bed with him and laid my head on his chest. He was playing with my hair which was making me fall asleep. I looked up at him "You're so cute. You know that?" he kissed my forehead. "Aren't you sweet?" I giggled a little and sat up. I got on top of Grayson and just sat there. He stared at me with confusion then he sits up really fast and pulls me down with him. His arms were now wrapped around my body while my face was on his shoulder. He let go of me and I sat back up. "So what's your plan for skip day today?" Grayson smirked at me. "I don't know. Anything could happen." I smirked back at him. He sat up with me again and flipped me to where I was now laying on the bed looking up at him. He was hovering over top of me and he pushed his lips against mine. He started squeezing my boob and his tongue slowly entered my mouth. He pushed away from me and made me want him more. He started kissing my neck while he was slowly taking off my sweatpants. He stopped and pulled his shorts down. He got closer to me and whispered "call me daddy." and put his tip in. He started thrusting in and out faster and faster. "Oh daddy" I moaned. I gripped his back the faster he went. 15 minutes later he pulled out. He took off his condom and threw it away and we just laid there together. Both half naked. No pants nor underwear on. Just a shirt. I grabbed my phone too see what time it was and it was almost 7. I got up from my bed put my sweatpants back on and woke Eli up. 30 minutes later Eli left and it was now only me and Grayson.

  Graysons pov//

  "Hey babe?" I walked up behind Briana and put my hands around her. "Yes?" she swayed back and forth. "Wanna take a shower with me? No sex. Just a shower." she turned around and gave me a weird look. "We both know you're gonna end up getting horny." she laughed at me. "Yeah, yeah. But I won't do anything. I promise." I smiled at her. She grabbed the two towels that were hanging in her closet and handed me one. We went to the bathroom and both started stripping. She turned the water on and looked at me. "Does it feel okay?"  I put my hand under the running water. And looked back at her. "Perfect. Just like you." I smiled at her and let her get in first. Now to the warm shower.

After shower//

After the shower we both got out and wrapped our bodies in our towels. We walked to her room and I gave her one of my hoodies to wear.

Bris pov//

  Grayson handed me one of his hoodies and instead of putting a shirt and a bra on I just put that on. I went to my dresser and searched for a pair of underwear and these black and white pink underwear caught my attention. I put them on then modeled for Grayson. "Do they look good on me??" I winked at him then giggled a little. "Of course." he smirked at me. After modeling for Grayson I found my Chicago bull joggers so I put those on. Grayson had normal grey sweatpants on. We both laid back down on my bed and I ended up drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight princess" was the last thing I heard.

A/N--- Hey guys!! So this chapter kinda escalated quickly. 😂😂 I warned you at least. I know I keep updating late and saying sorry but I have so much going on right now. I'm so sorry. 😫😞 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. There's more than 900 words. Much love, xoxox❤❤