16

I woke up to the sound of 3 bangs on the door "Who tf is that?" I quickly got up and was standing at the top of the stairs. I seen Grayson calmly walk over to the door and open it. As soon as he opened it Eli came running up the stairs and hugged me. "Bri!!! I missed you!!" He squeezed me tighter and i giggled and hugged him back. Grayson closed the door and looked up at me "well someone missed you" I laughed at his remark and Eli let go "im hungryyy Grayson, can you and bri take me to go get taco bell?" Me and Grayson both looked at eachother. Taco bell did sound pretty good. I smiled at Grayson to let him know that I thought it was a good idea. "yeah of course. Go get in the car, I'll be there in a minute." Grayson started walking upstairs. "yeah me too, i gotta change my outfit i can't go up to Taco bell in my PJs" i giggled and Eli ran outside. I walked into my room and Grayson was just chilling on my bed. "I love you Bri" he smiled at me. "i love you too Gray" I smiled back at him and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a white and black tank top. I stripped then put my clothes on and found my vans and put those on. Grayson stood up and checked me out for awhile "damn babe you're looking fineeee" i just giggled at him and hugged him. And pulled away and looked down at me and kissed me. "we better hurry up" Grayson kissed my nose and walked out of my room as i followed behind him.

-skip car ride there-

  I watched as Grayson's eyes scanned the menu "Welcome to Taco Bell, may i take your order?" The cashier looked at Grayson then over at me. "yes, I would like 2 soft tacos with extra cream cheese" he looked at the cashier then stepped away. "alrighttt, and for you?" The cashier asked me. "2 doritos locos tacos with light lettuce. And my little brother would like a nacho with extra cheese" i smiled at him and he smiled back. "alright, is that for here or to go?" I looked at Grayson and i looked at Eli. "here."  He clicked a button and looked at me and walked away and came back with our food i looked at Grayson "well that was fast" Grayson grabbed our tray and we sat down in a booth. We all finished eating and started heading back home.

  -skip car ride back-

'Well that was good' I thought to myself. Now i just needed a good nap. "hey Grayson, im gonna go take a nap" Grayson got closer to me "are you sure? Eli's taking a nap and we have some free time." He smirked at me and i smirked back. He picked me up and took me to "his room" and layed me down on his bed. He started hovering over top of me and forcefully kissed me making me want more. He pulled away and started kissing at my neck and went lower and lower then stopped when he got to the end of my belly. He pulled my tights off and my underwear and came back up to my face. "you're a tease but i like it" he smirked at me and pulled down his shorts and boxers he grabbed the condom that was sitting on his dresser and slipped it on. He slowly entered me and started going faster. I gripped his back trying to stay quite but it was hard cause it felt sooo good. I look up at him as he's thrusting in and out and we make eye contact, i guess he liked that cause he started going faster an came. He rolled over and took the used condom off and tied it up and threw it away.  He looked over at me and smiled " i wanna spend eternity with you"

  A/N---- Hey guys!! I know im kinda late. I'm sorryyyyy :( school started back up and ive been more focused on that. I know this chapter is short but i hope you guys like it and thanks for being so understanding. Much love xoxo ❤️❤️