9

"Hey babe." Grayson was looking for a shirt. Eli stayed at a friends house because we didn't have school because of Christmas break. Eli was staying at his friends for a week which means me and Grayson get the house to ourselves. "Hey, why you looking for a shirt? Where you going?" I asked sitting up. "Where we're going you mean?" He looked at me and smiled. I got off Grayson's bed and went to him. "So where are we going?" I asked again. "it's a surprise. Just get dressed causally." He grabbed a black shirt out of his door and a pair of pants. I went to my room and searched my closet for something to wear. I noticed I had a black shirt and jeans so I grabbed that outfit so I could match with Grayson. We already had the same shoes. I went back to Grayson's room and changed. Grayson walked out of the bathroom and seen we were matching. "I guess today's the day we match?" He asks and smiles at me. "I guess so." I stood up and got on my tippy toes to kiss Grayson's cheek.

   /During car ride\

  "Babe, where are we going? We've been driving for awhile." I look up at Grayson while he's focused on the road. A few minutes later we pull into a huge parking lot with an ice rink in front of it. "Well, I'm taking you skating." He smiled at me and got out of the car. "You're gonna watch me fall on my ass and make a fool out of myself." I giggled and closed the car door and started walking with Grayson.  We reached the ice rink and went inside. Grayson told the guy at the counter his show size and he handed him a pair of skates. "And you?" The guy at the desk looked at me and smiled "Size 6" I smiled back at him. He grabbed a pair of skates and handed them to me. "thank you" I smiled at him and walked to where Grayson was putting his skates on.

  /on the ice rink\

"Grayson!!" I yelled falling on my ass. Grayson turned around and started laughing at me knowing I fell. He was laughing so hard he ended up falling too, which of course mad me laugh. I stood back up almost falling again but Grayson caught me. "You're so clumsy and it's cute." I stood up and Grayson pulled me closer to his body and kissed me. "Hey Bri..?" He asked staring into my eyes. "Yes" I was smiling. "I love you..." I just stood there in shock. "I-" I didn't know what to say to him. "I-......."

  A/N---- ahhhhh. It's a short chapter and I haven't updated in awhile. And I'm soooooooo sorry. 🙁❤ Forgive me. 😫❤I'll update as soon as I think of something else to write. I love you guys so much and thank you all for all the support. Much love❤