1

I was sleeping pretty well until my alarm woke me up. I checked the time and it was 6:30 am. I have no idea why my alarm was going off. I didn't have school. It was actually Saturday. Then i remembered. I was planing to make breakfast really early. I put my fuzzy blue slippers on and walked down stairs. When i came downstairs a person was sitting on the couch. Eli looked pretty tall for a 8 year old on that couch. I then got closer to the figure and it wasn't Eli. It looked the one of the twins. "Hey, Briana right?" He asks still watching the t.v. "Umm yeah..." I pushed my hair behind my ear. How the hell am i supposed to live with a hot twin in the same house as me for two weeks?! Was he the babysitter?!! "I didn't know you needed a babysitter?" He turned to now be facing my direction. He can't see me like this. I was a mess. I just woke up! My hair was probably all types of messed up and my breath was on 10 from morning breath. "Actually i have a younger brother his names Eli." I giggled. "And why couldn't you watch him?" He smirked at me. "Long story." I giggled again and walked to the kitchen. He looked pretty familiar actually.  Grayson walked into the kitchen. "You know my mom babysat you when you were younger. I always thought you were cute." He froze and just looked at me. Did he just say what i thought he did? "What..?" I asked looking for the bacon. He ignored me and walked out of the kitchen. Maybe that's why he looked so familiar..

  -Later on in the day-

   "Eli! Come down stairs. Your friends are here so you can have your play date!" I heard Grayson yell. Then following after that i heard little foot steps run down the hall and down the stairs. Then silence. Finally that little monster left. I grabbed my phone off my dresser and shoved it into my pocket and walked downstairs. I went to the living room and sat a crossed from Grayson. I felt him staring at me while i was searching the t.v. Why did i feel so uncomfortable..? I've known Grayson my whole life basically. Maybe it was the fact that he was a really hot guy in my living room. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask finally clicking on a show to watch. "Oh um.. I wasn't staring i was looking off into space and it happened to be your way..." He gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and gave the t.v my full attention. He was so hot but we would never be a thing. "How old are you?" We both asked at same time. "17" i giggled. "22" he giggled a little too. Now i know for a fact we won't ever have a thing. He's 22 and i'm 17! Just great! Straight torture for 2 weeks with a hot 22 year old babysitter..

  Graysons pov

Briana was something different. I never thought i would see her again. As soon as i seen her while we were moving in i knew it was her. She was my childhood crush. And now maybe i can actually do something about it. But i don't think she feels the same. But i get to be in the same house with her for two weeks. These two weeks are about to fly by.. 

  A/N- Here's where the smut starts to come in😏😏 ya ready? After writing this book you guys are gonna think i'm just a horny teenage girl. But i swear i'm not😂😂😇 But tell me if you like it so far💞 Comment and rate it pleaseee thankss much lovee❤️❤️