10

"I... Have to go to the bathroom." I rushed off the skating rink and heard Grayson following behind. "Did I say it too soon..?" He looked up at me. I mean, no he didn't say it to soon. I felt like I loved him but my stomach had to many butterflies for me to even speak so I just stood there speechless. "do you wanna go home..?" He looked back down at his skates. I shook my head as a no. "Grayson... I'm shy. I have a lot of butterflies right now and I'm speechless..." He was just staring at me. I looked down then back up. "I love you Gray." I cracked a smile and his face lit up. Seeing his smile made me smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the rink causing me to almost fall again. He giggled at me and just held my hand. I ended up getting the gist of it and it was pretty fun.

   On the way home//

"Are you hungry?" Grayson kept his eyes on the road. "eh. Kinda." I put my hands in my pockets. "you're in luck then." He looks over at me and smiles as we're turning into a golden coral parking lot. I immediately start smiling and kiss Grayson's cheek and he starts to smile. "I can't believe I can finally call you mine." He finds a parking spot and gets out of the car. "don't get out yet" he shut the car door and walked over to me and opens my door. I smile at him and get out. "aren't you such a gentlemen." We both smiled at eachother and he grabbed my hand. "I love you Briana." I start to blush. "I love you too Bailey" he gave me a dirty look "You know I don't like being called by my middle name." I laughed and walked inside golden coral.

   I had already ate two pizzas and was starting to get full. Grayson was on his third plate of macaroni. "Come on babe. Eat moreee" he had food in his mouth. I sighed and got up to go get some desert. I walked up to the desert and there were so many choices. Carrot cake, ice cream, cookies, cotton candy, there was even a chocolate fountain! What didn't this place have?? I ended up deciding on some chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on top. I walked back to where Grayson and I were sitting and he wasn't there. I sat down and started eating my ice cream. Five minutes went by and Grayson finally came back. "How much can you eat?" He laughed at my remark and sighed. "I'm actually full finally" I looked down at my ice cream then back up at him. "Same, wanna go home and nap with a full stomach?" I smiled at him and he shook his head as a yes. Todays been pretty great so far. 

Back at the house//

"Ladies first." Grayson opened the front door and stared at me. I smiled at him and walked inside. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. "I'm going up to the guest bedroom." Grayson yelled. I brushed my teeth figuring that we were gonna end up sleeping for the rest of the night. I put my hair up in a bun and walked up to the guest bedroom. I figured Grayson was in the bathroom brushing his teeth so I just climbed in bed. Grayson walked out of the bathroom In his boxers and climbed into bed. I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. Soon enough he fell asleep. Today was an amazing day. Ending it great as well...

  A/N---

   Hey guys!! It's not that late but it's kinda late. I'm sooo sorry. I thought this was a decent chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna be busy for the next week or two. My birthday's coming up so I won't be able to update. But I'll try to have the next update published by February 19th. (: Or sooner!! Much love 💞