2

"Briana!" I heard Grayson yell. "Yes?" I yelled back but had no response. I hate when people do that. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to where Grayson was. "Your dad told me to go to the store for a few items. I'll be back." He smirked at me and walked out of the house. Since Grayson was gone and Eli was on a play date a shower sounded pretty nice. I ran back up the stairs and straight to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started striping. I opened the shower curtain and turned the hot water on and touched it. Too hot. I grabbed the cold nozzle and turned it a little and touched the water. Perfect. I got in the shower & closed the curtain. Now to washing my body.   

   Graysons pov

   I had all the groceries their dad wanted me to get all i needed was one more thing. I walked into the aisle and looked for the right ones. I spotted the right sized condoms and grabbed them. And old lady walked past the aisle and gave me a dirty look. I just laughed and put the condoms in the basket and walked away.  

  I had a hand full of groceries. I walked inside and i heard the shower running so i figured Bri was in it. I went to the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter and walked into the living room and i heard the shower go off. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the condoms out of the bag and i put them in my pocket. "Grayson?!" Bri yelled. "Yeah?" I yelled back. "Could you hand me a towel? I forgot to grab one." She asked. "Yeah." I yelled. I ran up the stairs and opened the closet in the hall and grabbed a soft blue towel. I knocked on the bathroom door and she put her arm out and grabbed the towel then opened the door. I couldn't help but to just stare. "You day dreaming again?" She asked but giggled a little. "Actually no." I smirked. She just smiled at me and pushed her hair behind her ear and blushed a little. I got closer to her and pinned her against the bathroom door and got close to her face.

  Briana's pov

Grayson got closer to my face as if he was gonna kiss me. He cupped my face and pushed his lips against mine. He pulled away making me want more of him. "That's all baby girl gets for now." He smirked at me and walked downstairs. What.. Just.. Happened...

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. Whatever Grayson was cooking smelled great. I sat down at the kitchen table while Grayson still cooked. "So.. What happened earlier..?" I awkwardly asked. "Well we kissed." He laughed at his remark. "Yeah, but what's that mean?" I got up and walked by him. "Well it means i like you." He smirked at me and continued to cook. "Sam's parents should be dropping Eli off anytime now." He said stirring the spaghetti.  *ding dong* i walked to the door and opened it and Eli came running in straight to the kitchen. I guess they just dropped him off. So i shut the door. I went back to the kitchen and my bowl of spaghetti was already done and at the spot where i was sitting. "Thank you" i smiled at Grayson and he just nodded his head. Well today was great..

  A/N- Not that much of the smut just kissing but it'll get there😏😏 But thank you guys so much for reading this! (: i hope you like it. But here's an update😊 3'rd chapter should be out soon.