4

I woke up to Grayson shaking me. "Wake up Bri. It's time for school." 'Ugh school' i thought to myself. "Can i stay home today? I don't feel that good." I gave Grayson the puppy dog face. "Fine." He got up from the ground and walked out of my room turning the lights back off on the way out. Now back too sleeeeeep.

  I woke up about 2 hours later and smelled myself. I smelt really bad. I need a shower. I got up from my bed and grabbed a towel and some clothes to change into. I went to my dresser and there was a note. "If you're awake and i'm gone i went to go get Ethan something. Be back soon. -Grayson😊" Great just enough time to shower. I popped my head out of my door and yelled "Graysonnnn are you home yetttt?" No response. I grabbed my towel and my change of clothes and walked to the bathroom. And closed the bathroom door and put my towel and clothes on the sink and turned the 'cold' handle left then turned the 'hot' handle a little left and felt the water. Perfect. I striped and got into the shower.

Graysons pov

I walked inside and i heard the shower running Bri must be in the shower. I walked up the stairs and opened her bedroom door and sat on her bed waiting for her. I heard the shower go off and the curtains open. A few minutes passed by and she opened her door. "Grayson, w-what are you doing in here?" She asked. She was covered in a towel with her change of clothes in one hand. "I wanted to give you something." I got up and walked to her and grabbed her hand leading her to the bed. We got to the bed and i laid her down and removed her towel. I started to kiss her. Passionately. I put my tongue in her mouth and it turned too a little make out session. And i was grabbing her boobs. She had a nice body figure. I pulled away from her and started kissing her neck going down lower towards her sex. I kissed the bottom of her stomach then started kissing and licking her sex. She started moaning louder and louder. Fuck i wanted her so bad but i had to wait for the right time. "Grayson, i'm gonna cum." She moans and i make my tongue go faster. And she pushes me away. "Did you cum?" I asked wiping my mouth. She shook her head as a yes. I stood up and looked at her. "Good." I smirked at her and started walking. "Now get dressed." I closed the door behind me while i was walking out.

  Bri's pov

What. Just. Happened. How did he make it feel so good? With just a tongue??! It's crazy on how attracted i am too him.. Not only sexual, but mentaly, and physically..

  A/N~ Hey guysssss. Sorry for making this such a late update. I've been really busy lately and i just didn't know what to write. But then i thought of something!! It's Smut,Smut,Smut😌😏😏💦😈 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for 500 views!!😫❤️ Much love💕😋