14

"Grayson..." I stopped and looked at him "Yes?" He looked so innocent. "I love you" i smiled really big. He just smiled at me and pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. He then flipped me over to where i was laying on my back an he was hovering over top of me. He kissed me and started to go down towards my neck knowing what that does to me. He starts sucking on my neck then looks up at me. He comes back up to my face and looks at my lips then back at my eyes. He then pushes his lips against mine.

(This gets very sexuallll😂😊)

Grayson's pov//

I push my lips against her's and she moved her lips in sync. I pulled away and gave her a look. "Yes... But we're drunk so we need protection..." I smiled at her and pulled a condom out of my pocket. I grabbed her leggings and pulled them down, i then pull off her shirt and throw it a crossed the room and started kissing on her neck all the way down to the end of her stomach. I bite her underwear and pull them off with my teeth. I pull off my shorts and underwear and open the condom. I slowly put the rubber over my dick. I get closer to Bri's face and passionately kissed her. I pulled away from her face knowing she wanted more. I slowly pushed myself inside of her and she gripped the sheets. The faster i went the louder she'd moan and tear my back up.  A few minutes have passed and i roll off of her and lay beside her. I pull the used condom off and tie it up and throw it away. She layed there and stared at me. "I love you with my whole heart Grayson." "I love you too Bri. You're my world." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Bri laid her head on my chest and i played with her hair. She was fast asleep, and so was i.

/Next morning\

"Good morning beautiful." Brianna looked up at me and smiled. "Good morningg" she sat up and kissed my cheek. "God, i love you so much." I just sat there staring into her eyes. "And your eyes, their so gorgeous." She was smiling really big. I love her smile. "Thank you for being mine." She smiled real big and hugged me. She gets up and puts on a tank top and a pair of my sweat pants. "You look good in my clothes babe." I winked at her.

Bri's pov//

I needed a shower really bad, i smelled the vodka and sex. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear. I was just gonna wear Grayson's sweat pants after i get out so i started looking for a tank top. I grabbed an orange and black pineapple tank top and a purple laced bra, as i was walking out i grabbed my two towels on the back of my door. Now a nice warm showerrr.

A/N----- Hey guys!! This is a short chapter and a late update. I'm sorryyyy. I've just been caught up with doing a while bunch of testing. But now that schools out, i should be able to update on time. No promises tho. Next update should be around June 10-19th.❤️ Thank you guys for all the support tho!! It means a lot. Xoxo❤️❤️