12

I kinda had an idea of what my surprise was gonna be tonight, but i'm not to sure. Grayson opened his eyes and looked at me. He got up and went to his room. A few minutes later Grayson came back but he had a bag with him. He smiled at me and handed me the bag "Put this on, i'll be in the car." He smirks at me and walks out of my room. I open the bag and pull out a new pair of black and white vans, a grey american eagle hoodie with grey joggers, and a note. The note said "It's not much, but we're going out to eat. I love you princess <3" I just smiled and put the outfit on. I checked myself out in my mirror and brushed my hair one more time then went to the car. I opened the door of the car and sat down. "I love you too Grayson" I kissed his cheek and closed the car door. "So where are we going out to eat at?" I smiled at him while he focused on the road. "It's not fancy at all." He giggled under his breathe. "That's still not telling me where we're going." I pouted. "You'll just see when we get there." He looked at me and smiled then looked back at the road. 

 -Almost at the restaurant- 

 "Close your eyes." Grayson still had his eyes on the road. I put both my hands over my face and smiled. "Okay, you can look." Grayson pulled into Apple bee's parking lot. "I love this place!" I smiled at Grayson and got out of the car and hugged him. He grabbed  my hand and we started walking into the restaurant. We got inside and waited to be seated. "Hi, how many?" The waitress smiled at me and started grabbing menu's "2" Grayson looked down at me then back at the waitress. "Okay, follow me." She started walking and seated us at a booth. "Do you know what you want to drink?" she smiled and looked at me. "Water." I smiled back at her. "And you?" She looked over at Grayson. "Diet Mt. Dew" He smiled at her then looked back at his phone. She walked away and Grayson looked at me. "Do you know what you want?" I asked still staring at the menu. "I just really want Alfredo noodles, I've been craving that for the longest time."  He closed his menu and looked up at me. "Do you?" He started holding my hand. "I don't really want anything but cheese sticks and a desert. Nothing to big." I closed my menu and held Graysons hand back. "Are you sure you don't want nothing else?" Grayson asked. "I'm positive. I'm not picky." I giggled and pulled my phone out. I had a text from my dad. 

 Dad: Hey sweetie! Are you having a good birthday so far? 

   Bri; Yeah, one of my friends took me out to eat. 

Dad: That's good. Eat well! Love you. 

Bri; I will. Love you too. 

 "Who was that?" Grayson asked turning his phone off and shoving it back into his pocket. "My dad. He asked how mu birthday was going. I said one of my friends took me out to eat." I looked at Grayson confused. "And what were you doing.?" I asked smirking a little. "Going through my Instagram news feed." He smiled at me and pulled his phone back out. The waitress came back with our drinks. "Here's your water, and your diet Mt.Dew" She smiled at us both. "Have you decided what to eat yet?" She pulled her pen and paper out. "I want cheese sticks" I smiled. "And i want Alfredo noodles" He smiled at her and looked back down at his phone. "Alright, ill be right back with your food." She put her pen and paper away and walked away. "Why do you keep getting on your phone every time the waitress is talking to us?" I asked doodling on a piece of paper. "She's an ex..." He automatically looked down at his phone and his face turned red.  "Oh.. How long did you guys date?" I stopped doodling and looked up at him. "3 years.." His face turned redder. "When did you guys break up?" I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through my Facebook. "Last yearrr..." He stretched his sentence and put his phone away. "But, it wasn't really a serious relationship. It was kinda long distance. She lived in South Dakota, so she said." I just looked at him then back at my phone. "Don't be mad babe" He was starting to whine. "I'm just gonna be petty." I smiled real big. I seen the waitress coming our way so i leaned over the table and kissed Grayson a few times and sat back down. She gave me a weird look then handed me my cheese sticks. "Here's your cheese sticks, and your noodles." She paused for a minute. "Aren't you Grayson? We dated for 3 years." She looked over at me and smiled then looked back at Grayson. Grayson didn't say anything so she walked away. "She's a cunt. She's not getting a tip." I gave her a dirty look then started eating my food. 

-Back at the house- 

"Did you really have to leave her a 10 cent tip?" Grayson rolled over and looked at me. "I did." I smiled real big at him and wrapped myself around him and cuddled up under him. "I love you so much baby girl" He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "I love you too." I snuggled closer to him. "Well, wanna start drinking?" I sat up and sat criss crossed with my hands in my lap. "If you insist" Grayson sat up and grabbed the bottle. 

  A/N~ Hey guys!! I updated on time finally!! I hope you guys liked this chapter. 990 words! 2k to get to 60k. Let's make it there guys!! Thank you so much for all the support!! Next update should be around April 10th-15th. One of those days. Much love(: