"That's interesting. So you guys have been fucking that long? I'm kidding, don't hurt me, Jessie!" he whines and Christian and I laugh.

"No, not at all. When I was only four years old, and Jay was five, our parents got together. Then they broke up later, after Jay and I had forged an amazing friendship and brotherhood. Eventually, this school year, I move back into town and we run into each other. After reconnecting, we sort of ended up together, and it's the best thing that's ever happened."

"Wow. So you guys are for real in love, no joke. I'm really happy for you guys." Austin smiles and I feel his genuine happiness for me. What a good human.

"Thanks, Austin," I say, grabbing Christian's hand in his lap.

"Okay, I want like everything on the menu, but I'll stick to one thing. I'm ready to order!" Jessie says with a fist slam to the table. We all agree with her and finally look over our menus, deciding quickly and ordering.

Austin clears his throat, "I feel like, obviously, I have to ask. Who's bottom?" I choke on my water. "Although it's obvious to me, I just want to know."

"W-wha?" Christian stutters with a bright blush mapping his face.

"Jessie, do something," I say through my teeth. She just purses her lips and struggles to conceal a smile.

"If that's too forward, I'll just shut up. Geez, I'm just trying to converse." Austin is such an idiot, but I know he doesn't mean any harm. He's just very off cue sometimes with what should and shouldn't be said.

"As of right now, we aren't very sexually active. But I'd like to think we are versatile. No specific top and bottom," I explain. It's half true; I did top Christian first, but I plan on being on the receiving end. Austin nods and squints his eyes.

"That's chill. Now I'm trying not to think about you guys having sex, lol." I'm going to explode with cringe. Christian and I sit quietly and sip at our water, and I can tell he's as uncomfortable as I am. Austin is just like that. He has no filter and says things he doesn't really think about first.

"Okay, Austin. Stop being weird, it's not like they are asking us about our sex life. So, Jay, Christian. What's it like living in a million dollar penthouse all alone?" Jessie asks.

"Oh, it's amazing. I didn't think I could love Tobias more, then he just gave me and Jay his home for nothing. I'm grateful beyond belief." I look at Christian longingly, wanting to hold him so badly. I'm clingy as hell, but I know he loves me like that.

"I feel really cool, honestly. We're finally cool kids with a social status worthy of jealousy. It's... weird," I say and chuckle. "Someone who actually cares about popularity would absolutely love to be in my situation."

"FOOD!" Jessie shouts and hops in her seat in anticipation. We receive the grub and eat it all quickly. I think Jessie's food literally disappeared when it was set on the table, she ate it that fast. As soon as I'm full of food and my insides are crying in appreciation, we all get up and go to pay. We step outside into the cold, onto the sidewalk. Jessie's face reads boredom and annoyance. "I don't want to just eat, we should actually do something fun."

"Okay, what should we do?" Austin asks with a shrug.

"Uh, how about that?" Christian says and points at an arcade a few buildings down from where we are.

"Fuck yes!" Jessie and Austin both say simultaneously. They're perfect for each other. They begin cavorting down the path to the arcade, and Christian and I join hands and make our way after them. Eventually, we arrive to the building well after them. I officially recognize this place. I used to come here all the time after baseball when I was in elementary school. I pull Christian behind me to the Space Invaders game that is still here. I stare into the colorful screen until the high score board reveals itself to me.