fourteen

Song to describe this book so far:
Sweet Creature — Harry Styles
oke story time...

The warm waterfall of the shower rushes over my body, my sore muscles aching in pleasure. I get entirely soaked in the heated water and turn around to the back of the shower to see no one there.

"Christian, the idea is to shower together," I say, his naked body standing between the thin layer of curtain. I return to the water letting it run over my head and face, as I allow him to enter. I finally feel a draft of cold air push in and then the heat returns, I turn around, this time seeing someone. Christian, standing helplessly against the far wall, trying his best to cover up his manhood with his hands. I stand open, freely allowing his perverted eyes to dart between my face and my member every few seconds. At this point, I'm not ashamed to be like this in front of him, we have went pretty far. "It's a little late for modesty hour," I say, glaring at his hands which cover up his sex.

"I know, but we're in full lighting and- and I just feel–"

"Uncomfortable, yeah, I figured," I sigh, turning away from him in frustration. He sighs as well, feeling my burning disappointment. I have told him more times than I can count that he doesn't have to do anything that makes him feel awkward, and so I figured he wouldn't have agreed to even come into the bathroom if he was going to act like this. Much to my surprise, Christian suddenly molds his front onto my back, his privates pressing against my ass. I feel a warmth grow in my stomach as he wraps his arms around me. I inch forward into the shower and let the water fall onto both of us. I feel his tension release as he slumps against my body slightly.

"I'm sorry I'm so unbearably needy," he says and my heart breaks. Do I make him feel that way?!

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't make you think you are a burden. Because you aren't; you are amazing in every way. I just want you to be comfortable and not worry about being embarrassed." He releases a held in breath against my skin, backing away from my body. I turn around and rake up and down his sexy body with my eyes. I swallow hard, finally seeing him in his entirety. I close the gap between us and place small butterfly kisses on his neck, to which he whimpers quietly, trying to choke them back. I slowly kneel, minding the slippery floor beneath me, planting kisses all the way down his lean body. He grips his hands into my wet hair, which hurts but the pain is sweet and pleasuring. I trail my tongue over his adonis region, until he is panting in immense bliss and his member is rubbing against my neck.

"Really ready to go again?" I ask, raising a brow at him as I look up into his tortured stare.

"Mhm," he says, probably ready to release again. I take his length into my hand and stroke it while I lick the tip. His breathing picks up and his grip on my shoulders becomes soothing, like a massage against them. I slow down, keeping him from bursting too soon, and pinch the tip. Christian winces at that and groans, and I let out a low chuckle. His eyes plead, bargaining with me to let him come. I resume, picking up the pace and kissing his abs.

"I'm gonna," Christian breathes, tired from the workout. I pull my face away from his body and open my mouth, as his hot seed sprays into my mouth and onto my face. I take it into my mouth once again, milking his morsel of every last drop. I seem to magically have no problem with swallowing his cum, it tastes and feels like nothing to me. I stand again and embrace him, and Christian desperately kisses and sucks on my neck in gratitude. "You have made me come twice in like 10 minutes. I think I'm officially exhausted."

"What, you think you aren't going to pleasure me once more, huh?" I ask him and he stares at me worriedly. "Joking, I wouldn't make you do that. I enjoy seeing you squirm, I think is what you said." Without missing a beat, Christian drops to his knees and takes my length into his mouth. I gasp, which morphs into a loud moan as he take all of it to the base. I feel his throat tighten onto the tip, raising so many pleasureful alarms in my body. He gags a few time, but finds a rhythm on when to takes breaths and picks up his pacing. My hands are pressed against the wall as the water runs down my chest, my panting increasing. I'm genuinely flustered.