Forever And Always

"The loss is immeasurable but so is the love left behind."

~Native Quote~

~~~

~Third Person POV~

The Nogitsune had split off from Stiles' body, and Stiles seemed to be normal - except for the immense pain he felt and the haunting memories he held.

He knew that he had murdered Kenda, that Nogitsune made him do it - but he couldn't get her words out of his head.

"Stiles, I forgive you."

 He had no idea what that was supposed to mean, and it made shivers run down his spine every time the words were uttered in his mind.

Stiles was laying on Scott's bed, his mind swirling with the thoughts of Kenda and the thought of Maka and Lydia being kidnapped by the Nogitsune.

He was reflecting on everything, murdering Kenda, injuring Maka - twice, and all of the other things that he had done as well.

Melissa was hovering a flashlight pen over his eyes, checking the dilating of his pupils - trying to determine whether he was doing all right.

She hesitated to grab his wrist and check his pulse though, and that had not gone unnoticed by Stiles, who felt a twinge of something he couldn't comprehend.

Or if he was his normal self. 

"Well, medically you seem okay." Melissa began. "You're definitely a real person."

Stiles is concerned though, concerned that he is not really himself.

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?"

This question made him think, made him worry as he sighed and he stared at his hands - seeing the flickering from the past to the future.

He could see the after images once again, but the fresh blood that he could see on his fingers was unnerving - made his heart pound.

Blinking away the blood though, he found himself sitting there with clean hands, Scott now helping him from the bed as they spoke.

"Is she here?" Stiles questioned, referring to Noshiko Yukimura, who was waiting downstairs waiting for the arrival of Stiles.

She had to admit that she was relieved that the Nogitsune wasn't in Stiles' body - well, probably anyways.

But as she stood there, seeing Stiles descending down the stairs with the help of Scott, Kira and Melissa behind - she inhaled.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Noshiko questioned.

Kira warned her mother to stop, but Stiles raised a hand in reassurance. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come."

Two Oni appear though, and rush forward, reaching for Stiles as they begin to try and see if he was himself - or still the Nogitsune.

And as this occurred, Stiles found himself in paralysis, but his thoughts were moving wildly, all of them focused on one thing.

Maka. She was his anchor.

His childhood best friend, his girlfriend, his anchor. She was the only thing on his mind as the Oni did what they had to do.

He remembered when Maka had been in the grasp of the Oni, how it happened in the middle of the night at his house.

He still remembered the shattering of her glass cup, her cold body, and her frightened expression, but the words she said made him mentally smile.