Traumatised

"We can only be what we give ourselves the power to be." 

~Native American Proverb~

~~~

I stood in the doorway not knowing what to do, I mean Ethan was about to cut himself in half with a freaking motorised hand saw!

"Hey, no, Ethan!" Stiles yelled as he ran forward, trying to rip the handsaw from Ethan's grip only for Ethan to yank it back. 

I felt my eyes widening as I surged forward, a fiery feeling spreading throughout my body as I ran right up to Ethan. 

Stiles had yanked the saw from Ethan's grip falling back and placing his hands in front of himself so that his face wouldn't get sawed in half, the saw landing right underneath his face. 

But before I realized it I had placed my hands on Ethan's arms, a fire spreading across my palms and now dancing along the Alpha's skin. 

Letting go immediately I saw that Ethan seemed to escape his trance and look around wildly, as if the heat of my palms had done that to him, had brought him out of the trance. 

There were dark char marks on his forearms, the marks slowly disappearing as he supernaturally healed. "What just happened?" 

Ethan was holding his left forearms and rubbing it as he started to walk out of the room quickly, Lydia, Allison, and Stiles following him as I stood in spot. 

Allison had closed the door behind her thinking that I was beside her when I was still in the room.

The now pitch black room had no light seeping in, me unable to see anything still standing in the same spot I had been before. 

I hadn't been feeling well before and now I was feeling even worse, my previously spinning head now returning as my vision blurred. 

I couldn't see anything but saw the fuzziness that was enveloping my vision as I stared into the dark that was surrounding me. 

My spinning head was becoming worse just standing there, my knees going weak as I stumbled forward a bit before completely falling forward onto my knees and hands as if I was crawling. 

Weakly pushing my torso up and resting on my knees I felt my abilities going out of control, my hands becoming flaming torches spreading some light so that I could see the vines that were climbing about the walls of the small room. 

I had no control over anything now whimpering at the pain that was spreading throughout my head and entering the rest of my body, the whole room now one big mess of elements that I could not control. 

My heart was beating at a very fast pace, my whimpering becoming louder as the pain started to spread about my whole body and the overwhelming sensation of all the elements filled my head and body. 

I could feel all the movement on the earth, my head in my hands as I now had it lowered onto the ground, me still on my knees. 

~Stiles' POV~

We had left the room where Ethan tried to commit suicide, and had just prevented Boyd and Isaac from committing their own suicides. 

Allison had left to find Scott as Lydia went to her, Allison, and Maka's room.

After we had left the unfinished room I only realized now that Maka was no where in sight, this making my heart skip a beat as I turned in a full circle looking for her from where I stood. 

I was standing in front of the room where Lydia looked for Allison, us not having seen her since she left to find Scott. 

Opening the door I saw Lydia walking towards the washroom. "Is Maka in here?" Lydia seemed to freeze on spot as she turned around to face me.