Losing All Control

{Italics are the past}

"You must give to the river kindness you would give to any brother." 

~Native Cree Quote~ 

~~~

"I know where they are." The voice of Derek said, us all sitting in his loft or standing. At the moment I was once again sitting on his comfortable couch, my sleepover with Allison and Lydia being interrupted by this huge piece of information. 

I knew we would soon return to my house so I tried my best to keep full attention to the conversation at hand. "How?" I questioned unaware that Derek knew the location of the Alpha's. 

"Cora and I followed the twins." I looked up at him with quirked eyebrows. "Then they want you to know." 

"Or, more likely, they don't care."  Stiles said as I nodded, a hand placed sassily in front of my chest pointing over to Stiles who I was agreeing with. 

I sighed leaning back on the couch cushions. "What is this?" Scott asked pointing to a bunch of papers on the desk that Derek was standing behind. "Isn't it obvious?" Stiles said. 

"The schemers are scheming, coming up with a coupe de main, better known as pre-emptive strike." Stiles said as I only stood from my spot on the couch. "You're going after them?" 

"Tomorrow." Derek replied. 

Derek nodded looking from me to Scott and Stiles, his gaze then landing back on myself. "And you're going to help us."

~~~

I opened my eyes to the bumping of the school bus on the uneven road, me having to rest my eyelids and just think back to what had happened earlier today. "McCall, not you too." Coach said to Scott, who looked very unwell.

"No, Coach, I'm good." Scott assured Coach, trying to tell him that he wasn't going to throw up all over the bus like that kid Jared at the front of the bus. 

Looking over to Scott I saw his eyelids desperately wanting to close, the bags under his eyes matching mine, except mine were from exhaustion and his were from pain. Lowering my gaze to his stomach I could see a black-ish substance leaking through his shirt. 

"Scott you're bleeding again." I said, bringing it to his attention, Stiles looking over in concern as well. "And don't tell us it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because still bleeding, means not healing, like at all." Stiles said. 

"He's listening." Scott said, motioning his head towards Ethan, who was sitting beside Danny, checking his phone every so often. "Is he going to do something?" I inquired, Scott lightly shaking his head.  

"Not in front of this many people." I kept my eyes trained on the Alpha who was sitting only seats away from me. 

"Okay, what about the two ticking time bombs right near him?" Stiles asked referring to Isaac and Boyd who were seated near him. "No, they won't. Not here." 

"Okay well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em? Stiles asked. "If I have to." 

~~~

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse, right above Allison." Derek said. "So kill them first? That's the plan?" I inquired. "They won't even see it coming." Derek assured as I rolled my eyes. 

Of course they would!!! They are Alpha's! Who are not to be thought of foolishly. 

"Why is the default plan always murder?" Scott questioned as I mostly agreed with him, even though some part of me didn't. I immediately knew that part was the side that somehow knew that Deucalion had killed my father.