Alpha Pack Strikes Again

{Italics are past}

"Man has responsibility, not power."

~Tuscarora Proverb~

~~~

We were still standing in front of the washroom where Scott sat, Lydia handing Allison her sewing kit. "He's going to need another shirt, um, where's his bag?" I asked referring to Scott.

"Um, I'm gonna get it." Stiles said. "I hate needles anyways, so uh." And with that Stiles left the washroom with Lydia beside him, Allison having the job of sewing up Scott's wound. 

"Do you know what you're doing?" I questioned, Allison nodding. "Yeah, my father taught me." 

"How fast are you gonna be, because the bus could leave. " I warned, Allison looking from Lydia's sewing kit then back up to me. "Well, you just make sure it doesn't leave." Allison said before entering the ominous washroom. 

Turning around I sighed walking towards the bus where I hoped to stop it a bit longer, Stiles and Lydia standing a few meters in front of me talking to Coach, trying to stall. 

I didn't really care what they were saying to him, but as long as it stalled us from leaving I was okay...I didn't want anything to happen to Scott, he was my friend, and I didn't protect him during battle. 

Standing there for a few moments longer I felt movement on the earth behind me, my body turning to see Allison walking out of the washroom, Scott's arm over her shoulder as he was only half conscious. 

Jogging over to Allison I gently grabbed Scott's other arm then placing it on my shoulder just trying to help Allison...I mean she did just stitch the Werewolf's wound up. 

With Coach walking away from Lydia and Stiles Allison and I started to walk up to the pair, Scott heavier than he looked. 

"We still don't have gas." Lydia said, her hazel eyes focused on Allison. "I'm not leaving him."

"Then we have to leave the car." Lydia said in a joking tone, Allison completely ignoring that and agreeing with the suggestion. "Sounds good."

"What? That wasn't an actual suggestion." Lydia said as Allison started to walk away, me forced to walk away since I had Scott's other arm wrapped around my shoulder. 

"Allison wait!" I could hear Lydia shout as we only kept walking. "Ah. Screw it."

~~~

I was with Isaac and Scott, me meeting them in front of an abandoned mall where Scott was supposed to meet Deucalion. 

We had walked in and were now on one of the higher floors, if not the top one. I just have to clarify that the place is wrecked, I mean there's dust everywhere and the whole place is very dark and ominous since there are no lights. 

Deucalion was perched on a broken escalator as his eyes were locked on us through his sunglasses, as if he could see us even though he was blind. 

"You didn't come alone."  Deucalion said breaking the silence that had been hovering in the air. "Yeah this is Isaac, and that's M-" Deucalion cut him off. "I know who she is." 

I clenched my hands into tight fists as I knew he knew who I was....he had to be the one who killed my father...he had to be, how else would he know who I was?

"But I'm not talking about them." Deucalion said, me standing there as I felt something moving on the Earth behind us, me turning around to see Derek and the rest of the pack emerged from the shadows.