Tracking Muderous Werewolves

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

~Native American Proverb~

~~~

This whole Cora and Boyd killing spree thing was a huge mess and apparently I now had a huge part to play.

Since I was the only one who had a slightest clue of where the two Werewolf's might be I am the one who has to lead Scott, Derek, and Isaac around.

I had been leading them around but now it was just Isaac and I, walking through the woods as if nothing had happened.

As we walked about Issac stayed silent, as if afraid to talk.
"Are you like, afraid to talk?" I asked Isaac still walking, Boyd or Cora's footsteps getting closer and closer.

"I'm just not the talking type." Isaac replied as he just followed my footsteps, unbeknownst to him that I had absolutely no idea where I was headed.

"Do you even know where we're going because I don't hear anything." Isaac inquired, me now stopping in my tracks and stretching out my arm to prevent him from moving forward.

"What, are we going to change paths cause we have no clue where we're headed?"

"Shut up." I whispered now crouching down and placing my hand to the ground, this action helping me have a better connection with it.

"There's a running body, they must be running from Cora or Boyd." I said now feeling their fast footsteps increase in speed and suddenly stop.

"We have to hurry." I stated now running without any consent from Isaac, him now having to catch up since I was using the earth to my advantage.

Running and running through the woods I could hear the calls of a girl from not to far away. "Emily!?" She shouted, me not able to see the girl but still able to hear her.

"Emily!?" She shouted again, me now running even faster and jumping through the bushes with Isaac now by my side. Running and stopping abruptly I now saw that the girl was backing away from Cora who was growling and had her eyes now locked on Isaac and I.

"Get out of here." I told the girl while locking eyes with Cora, her yellow eyes and pointy ears making her look very weird, and also the fact that she had hair now grown from her cheeks also made me kind of want to gag.

Standing there I then saw Cora run the opposite way...why?

With Scott now also standing across from Isaac and I, I sighed. With his phone now ringing Scott answered, me now realizing that the person on the other line was Stiles.

Not exactly hearing what Stiles was saying all I could hear was his loud shouting, it muffled though. "Are you sure?" Scott said.

"Can you get a little closer and make sure it was them?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Please just do it." Scott said to Stiles.

With Stiles now saying something else Scott hung up and I now saw that Derek was standing there beside him.

"But this doesn't make any sense...the public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods." Derek said sighing at the end of his sentence, him obviously listening in on Scott's conversation.