Mistakes

If you are wondering, because of Maka and her being in a coma, we have skipped Echo House and are now reading the episode, The Fox And The Wolf.

"We will forever be known by the tracks we leave." 

~Dakota~

~~~

~Third Person POV~

Maka was still unconscious, and Stiles was standing at the door - except it wasn't Stiles...it was the Nogitsune.

He was heading towards the school to speak with Noshiko's husband, but he first had to stop at the hospital and pay dear Maka a visit.

"Little flower."

He whispered, pulling something from his pocket as he stroked her cheek, smirking as he crouched down and let a soft kiss.

She didn't move or do anything though, and that was exactly what the evil creature wanted.

He had pulled away and pushed her hair out of her face, watching it slowly pale once again - seeing that his plan was working...that she was weakening with each minute that passed.

Walking towards the door, he glanced back, shutting it silently and leaving the building unseen.

But as he let no one was there to see the black liquid that had been added to the IV attached to Maka.

~~~

The previous day the teenage members of the pack had robbed an armored truck that had been holding the evidence from a crime scene.

More specifically, the silver finger that a Japanese man used to wear - the pack having dealt with this man once before.

They found a scroll hidden in the silver finger and it gave them the answer of how to rid Stiles of the Nogitsune. You had to change the host.

And the pack suspected that it meant making the host become a Werewolf.

At the moment, Peter and Kenda were standing in Kenda's house, Peter scrunching his nose at the strong scent of sadness that lingered from the departure of Maka.

"I don't know what to do Peter."

She stated honestly as she sat on the couch and stared back at the older Werewolf who had been staring at her in wonder of what had happened after she met Songaa and forgot about him.

He was concerned that the woman did not admire him the same way - when in reality, Kenda was concerned about Peter thinking she was strange.

"Let her rest, I'm sure she'll wake up."

He assured, sitting beside her on the couch, an awfully large gap between them as Kenda covered her face with her hands.

"How did life get to be like this? How did I decide to ruin my daughter's life? How did her boyfriend become possessed?"

Peter remained silent as she glanced over. 

"She almost died, I couldn't let it happen again...so I erased her from everyone - and yet, here she is in a coma she might not survive."

Peter watched her wipe her tears - not able to contain them.

"I wish that she loved me...I wish that all of this never happened."

Peter nodded as he scooted over and wrapped the woman in his strong grip, her smiling as she leaned against him - the pair just sitting on the couch in a tight and comforting embrace.

They both felt at ease, as if they were teens again...and she Kenda spoke.

"If something ever happens to me, take care of Maka for me."