37- Dellusions

Ace POV:

It's been 4 hours since they tackled Zara, and 4 hours since they shot me.

The darkness surrounding me and the wet floors indicate I'm in some basement. My hands are chained to the wall, and my feet to the ground. My gunshot wound gets worse and worse every minute, and my migraine still hasn't left me.

Whatever's happening to Zara, I hope she's alright, I hope they didn't hurt her.

Hazel POV:
"Goddamn you!" I yell in anguish as my thumb's nail falls off.

They had been pulling my nails off for twenty minutes now, and I had already lost three.

The blood oozed badly from my wounds, and the cruelness of ripping someone nails off never ceased to impress me.

The pain was unbearable, and the worst part was their wicked smiles. They were doing it for the fun, and not because I was withholding precious information against them.

I gave up on holding my tears, and I now was a fûćkîñg mess.

The guy that had been torturing me suddenly stopped, as there was a knock on the burnt down basement door. He walked over to it and nodded as he received commands from another Italian aßshole.

Without a word, he packed up his bag, and right before leaving, punched me in the face, instantly knocking me out.

---

I awoke to the same dim lightening, and surprisingly to the same room.
Four, well sculpted men were surrounding me, waiting for me to budge. Once they took note of me, one untied me from the stool and dragged me out of there. We walked down pitch black hallways until they shoved me into another room.

I was met with two pairs of eyes, ones belonging to Ace, and the others belonging to Joakim. Relief washed over me as I concluded he was fine, apart for one gunshot wound.

Without being able to say anything, they sat me down in front of him.

Their hands slowly wrapped around mine with rope, slowly tying me to the chair.
Their hands, tying my hands up.
Their whispers, directed at each other.
Their breaths, coming from their mouths.
Their heartbeats, coming from their bodies.
Their bodies, suddenly falling to the ground.
Their motionless bodies, now covered in their own blood...