24- Left behind

"I'm feeling like sabotaging their mission." I hummed to myself, acting childish.

It's now been two hours that I've been sitting around, counting the minutes go by. I had managed to localize Mr.Ziho's mansion, and I had promised myself I would go finish what I had started.

Jolting upwards, I ran over to the chest and lifted the cover off, laying eyes on guns and other weapons. They forgot to take these guns with them, so I'll just go bring them over. My only problem is how... How am I going to get there? It's a five hour drive, and I don't know anyone around here willing to take me. I'll walk, catch a few buses, ask a trucker to drive me to a nearby gas station, borrow a car, ride in the back of a pickup truck; this isn't going to happen, is it?

Well yes, it is.

---

I pack an old bag, filling it with a gun, a water bottle, a few fruits and cash. I tie my shoelaces, deciding to leave my belongings behind.
Walking out the door, I turn around and glare at the empty house.
"I'm coming," I think to myself, "I'm coming, and believe me, I'm not happy."

As an exaggerated breath escapes my mouth, I spin around on my heels and head down the deserted street. Each step I take follows with a different unanswered question, and by the time I'm at the bus stop, my vision is fuzzy, making it impossible for me to concentrate.
I decide to take a seat and wait for the driver to pull up. Checking my blurry map, I find out I'm waiting for the E7, which should arrive at 2 o'clock, in twenty minutes.

Might as well give my eyes a rest, and try to clear my vision. With my paper map intertwined in my fingers, and my backpack next to me, I shut my eyes, trying hard not to concentrate on Ace, the one that left me behind.

A/N: Who's mad at Ace for actually leaving her behind after promising her she would take part in killing Ziho? Who's surprised that Ziho was the one to organize her kidnapping? Why would he choose her? Did he know Mr.Club would be the one to lay eyes on her/to buy her? Why was he at the party?

A lot of questions for you guys, and maybe Ziho isn't that clueless after all... Hint, Hint, :-v