16- Temptations

Ace POV:

God, what did I just do?! Even though I'm pretty confident I'll win, I can't afford to loose her. My stupid game was going to wreck my life, my emotions, my Hazel. Even though I wouldn't mind her walking around in skimpy outfits trying to seduce me, I know that at the end of the day, I'll regret having looked at her.

She's killing me, and she's also ruining my business. Her flirting around with my number one enemy isn't helping, and the fact she's so clueless about everything isn't either doing any good.

I flap open my laptop and glance at the clock on the home page.
"17:32..." I growl, clearly not happy I have a Skype call in three.
Adrian, my old friend that I used to be in a gang with, wants to inform me on some recovered database on Sid he discovered exactly 4 days ago. Whatever, I accepted his little call even though I have much more important things to worry about, such as my semi-automatic, polymer-framed FN FNS pistol being stolen from me at the party.
Now, some random punk is strolling around with my pistol.
A phone call noise awakes me from my reverie and so I decide to concentrate on this fate determine Skype call.

Hazel POV:

How to make a man fall for you? How to make an aggressive man fall for you? How to make an arrogant, stubborn, idiotic man fall for you?
God, this isn't happening, is it?
If I had Wikipedia, I would be all over it, but sadly, I don't even have a device.

I shift my weight onto my right leg, slowly lifting my other in the air, mimicking some relaxing yoga pose. I take a deep breath, inhale and hold it for 20 seconds, exhaling as soon as I reach the time limit.
What if I loose? What if I'm forced to be his- No! Hazel, think, I gotta win. I will win.

A sudden nock at the door informs me it's dinner time.
It's time to impress a special somebody. From what I can remember, Mirada told me we would be having a 'special private' dinner to celebrate Ace's return, and I was told to dress according to the occasion. Of course, I'm going to outdo myself this once, maybe my little baby jerk would appreciate some 'visible skin' through my dress.

I make my way to the walk-in closet and snoop around, eyes focused for something eye catching. Like usual, I spot a red mini dress with lace lining. I fit it on only to find out there's practically no back to it, the dress molds perfectly to my curves and the lace perfectly lines my breast. The back swoops down so low I can almost see my underwear... Oh what the heck, I'll be free by the end of the night.
I slip a pair of Dior red heels on and start on my makeup, using basic colors. I apply foundation, concealer, eye shadow and mascara before fitting my hair up into a low bun.
As I make my way to the private dining room, I notice everyone's already seated, leaving only one chair empty, the one right next to Ace.
I sigh, walk in and take a seat, trying my very best to swing my hips. I can almost feel Ace's mouth drop as I lean over to pick up the salt, giving him a very nice view of my cleavage.
"Hazel, you look stunning tonight," Taylor affirmed whilst pointing at Ace. "Mr. Club, what do you think of her? Pretty, huh?"
He playfully smiled at me. "Indeed."

-----

"You just wait," I smirked as I leaned in towards him. "You'll regret having proposed this game to me in the first place."
"Now will I? You seem pretty confident, Hazel." He closed the space between us, his hard chest brushing against mine. His lips were centimeters away, and he used that 'trick' on me. Without fully colliding our lips together, he spoke softly, his tongue sliding millimeters away from my mine. For some reason, this pinched my nerves, and at the same time, brought me butterflies. It's just a game, Hazel. Focus. But he's just so damn sexy, I can't do this.
"Tell me," He gently nibbles on my ear lobe, making me slightly flinch. "Are you enjoying yourself through this challenge?"
I whimper. "N-no, b-but I know that you are."
I push myself away from him and fold my arms over my chest. "I wonder if Sid wouldn't mind me staying at his place the time to find a new apartment."
He growls, clenching his jaw and making tight fists with his hands.
"Poker? Are you jealous?" I mock, slowly stepping towards him.
"From now on, you're to call me sir or master, I'm not tolerating any other nicknames your crazy mind comes up with."
I frown. "I prefer Master Sh!tbag instead."
Scowling, he pushes me back towards the wall, leaning his arms up against it, trapping me in his hold. "Until someone has won, I still own you, you're still mine. I could do many things to you, and believe me, during the process, I'd the be the only one with that smile on my face."
"Fine. Call me Zey."
He frowns. "No-"
"No?"
"My house, my rules, my Hazel."
Now, at last, It's my turn to smile. "See, I'll never fall for a bastard like you. Guys like you bring pain, nothing but plain old pain."
"Dear, sometimes pleasure comes with pain." He whispers as his cold hands instantly tuck under my dress and travel up to my breast, making a moan escape my open lips.
"You'll never win," I recall as his hands slightly brush against them.
He grins. "Funny, I was thinking the same."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
*COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*
Thank-you soo much! xx
- AM.Pluto