THANK YOU ♡

Okay haha first I'm super duper sorry for this belated update... I'll send you all ice cream! Well unless I eat it first (very high chance of that happening so take my sincerest apologies instead)

This chapter is for all of you out there who gave this book a chance and who hit that star that lit up my day. Even though this may not be some viral out of the ordinary book I never thought I could complete it... you guys motivated me and I love you all!

Now I won't do tags because who knows maybe one day more of you will come along to support this book and that I'm ever so thankful for❤

As for those who supported me to this day, you know yourselves, I'm extremely happy and grateful that you did 😁

This is a small way of saying thank you, merci, grazie, danke, hvala, shukran, dhanyavād, gracias, спасибо!

Yes, I had to Google all that xD

I figured I might mention the reason for this book, so here goes: I had the thoughts of writing a book from say around April! The idea seemed absurd judging by the fact I was never a good writer in school and I frankly didn't think I could do it at all. Gradually though, out of the blue I had scenarios and thoughts pour in about the same book and so I wrote them down on anything I could find. (Literally 20 sticky notes in my planner xD)

I have a journal of my own ideas for all this, words and phrases I read elsewhere, things that I know I'd love to incorporate into my work someday and that made all the difference. My life mottos are "Believe in yourself" & "Never give up"

So, I thought that if I had been abiding by those two statements my whole life, why not follow them with this book project? Why not prove to myslef and test how far I can go? It may not be a huge hit but hey it went further than I ever believed it could, I proved myself wrong in a way.

So, to conclude, this was a personal challenge for me and looking at all of your guys's lovely remarks and comments I don't think I did too bad 😊 so THANK YOU ALL! I'M SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU :D ❤

I'll definitely check eBae for any Diego's out there, submit your orders before they sell out!

Thank you for supporting me even though this isn't all that great, maybe? Thank you overall for silencing those little voices that say "You can't do it" truth is, we all can! And we will! Just takes time, work and practice :) And of course, lovely and supportive readers like all of you lovelies ❤

I may do an epilogue or bonus chapter in the future :) who knows maybe even Diego Jr's!

But as for now, this is the official ending of The Bad Boy's Journal

************♡***********