Chapter 18

Elena's POV

"Psst." Diego hisses for the millionth time today. It's math class and guess who changed seats beacuse the 'air over there is better than the air over here'. Yeah the teacher bought the excuse or didn't want to waste energy arguing with a very stubborn Diego. Whatever it is Diego is sure on hell of an annoyance.

"What?" I groan and he smirks. His eyes are shining bright and his hair is tousled flawlessly. Ladies and gentlemen, Greek God right there.

"How come my new perfume is half drained?" Diego asks tilting his head and cocking an eyebrow at me.

I blush in crimeson, "It is not half drained." I protest.

"Wanna bet?" He smirks and I turn around to face the teacher. The embarrassment is inevitable, he totally knows what I had done. Busted Elena, smooth move.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"And yeah that's pretty much it." Diego finishes his story and I throw a chocolate bar at his head. I know, waste of precious material but he just finished telling everybody about the little stunt I pulled.

"Nice going Elena!" Caleb stands up giving me a standing ovation before high-fiving me.

"You did what?" Mia asks whilst laughing and sitting on Stevens lap.

"You broke into his house?" Kira asks, clearly amused.

At least he had half a brain to refrain from telling the world about the little kiss I gave him. I mean it's not a big deal.

"Oh and I forgot to mention she-" Diego turns around giving me a half smirk. I glare at him, practically daring the bitch to continue talking.

"She?" Daniel asks and I click my nails on the table awaiting his reply. Why do I even care?

"She hopped onto my back like a monkey." Diego finishes and shoots me a cocky smile. I'm thankful he left the unnecessary detail out.

"Nothing new there." Steven chuckles and we stand up to leave to class.

"I need to get something from my locker, coming?" Diego asks and I nod. We make our way through the crowd of people before he enters the locker combination.

"You smoke?" I ask and wrinkle my nose in disgust at the cigarette packet. I absolutely loathe cigarettes.

"Awh my little monkey doesn't support that?" He mocks and I glance at the packet in his hands.

"I prefer the nickname princessa." I reply casually and walk towards class.

"Okay princessa monkey." He catches up and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Is this going to be a thing now? I doubt I'll have any objections.

"I'm not a monkey." I protest and he pats my head.

"Hey Troy!" Diego shouts and a younger guy turns around. He's probably a sophomore. Diego tosses him the cigarettes and Troy grins.

"Thanks." Troy bro hugs Diego and we make our way to the last class.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"I call dibs." Kira exclaims and tackles Mia from the back.

"You've got a boyfriend." I pitch in and they both smack me with pillows. Seriously what's up with the pillows?!

"That doesn't count, he's a celebrity." Mia yells and I shield my ears. It's like she's talking through a freaking megaphone.

"Okay fine fine I'll get the popcorn." I raise my hands in surrender and go to get the popcorn for our girls night. We're at my place and the night has just begun.