Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my very first book!

I am so ecstatic to be starting such a wonderful project and it would mean the world to me if you gave my book a chance. Like all things, nothing is perfect. I do think criticism is healthy once in a while, however, there is a fine line between healthy opinions and downright hate. Please refrain from hating publicly through comments.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, one more thing. You may notice some main ideas are similar to other books but I assure you I'm not stealing or copying anyone else's work. As for copying... don't steal or copy any part of this book and if you notice that someone has please do inform me. No, I won't slit their throats out but I'll ask them kindly so no worries.

I have been debating whether to start a book for the longest time now and well I have been so inspired by many people on here (who knows maybe you're one of them) so I decided it's time! I'm just a human so expect mistakes here and there. Please give my book a chance and get ready with some popcorn because I'm about to take you on an emotional rollercoaster filled with friendship, love, betrayal, pain and sorrow. Also plot twists, can't forget about those!

Now um beginnings aren't usually too exciting so bear with me :)

I'll be trying my best to include funny pick up lines and roasts throughout because ma girl Elena is such a savage!
Hopefully y'all can relate, so sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.