Chapter 23

Elena's POV

"You've got really long fingers." I remark as I place my palm against Diego's. We're currently in his room beacuse well I don't intend on staying home with dad and Rebecca.

"That's not the only long thing I have." He smirks and I roll onto the opposite side of the bed. "Princessa," he whines. "I like having you close."

A smile tugs on my lips and two arms scoop my waist rolling me over and onto him. Onto.

"Uh Diego." I chuckle nervously and he places my head in the crook of his neck. I'm not finding this comfortable whatsoever, his rock hard abs aren't too comfy but the pure thought of them makes me melt. Has he got eight or ten? The other two are usually lower so I can't see.

"Relax princessa." He sighs and my curiosity reaches its peak. I roll over and avoid falling off his bed. Getting up to sit on his legs I loose balance and he grabs my shoulders.

"H-hey." I breathe out noticing our faces are mere millimeters away from each other. I focus on his lips, lush and kissable. His breath hitches and I smirk. I've got some sort of effect too! Let's see just how big this effect is, shall we?

I lean my forehead against his and stare into his hazel grey eyes, he gulps. I trail my fingers over the hard ridges of his abs until I reach the waistband of his shorts. Keeping our foreheads still intact I take careful notice of his reaction. Awh how cute he's a little panicky! Is bad boy not used to good girls who can act bad?

"Princess." He gulps.

"I thought it was princessa." I wink and move away just the slightest bit.

"Y-yeah t-that." He stutters and I laugh pulling up his shirt. I start counting, 2, 4, 6, 8... I look at Diego who's very much amused. He raises his eyebrows practically daring me to go further.

"Is there eight or ten?" I ask.

"I don't know perhaps you should discover that on your own princessa." He pulls that perfect wink of his that has my head in the gutter. He's so effortlessly attractive it's unreal.

"You're- never mind." I say and get up to go to the terrace.

"I'm so many things darling." He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer. My head is in the crook of his neck and I feel safe. A million other emotions but safe. Safe is what I feel when I'm with him, with nobody other than him. Why does he feel like home?

"Princessa what's wrong?" Diego asks from beside me and I take a deep breath of the cool night air.

"It's really hot outside." I remark whilst leaning on the railing.

"I don't think so," Diego furrows hie eyebrows and extends his hand to my forehead. "Are you alright?"

No, in fact what's happening why am I heating the hell up?

"Yeah I'm fine." I shoot him a small smile before leaning my whole body weight on the railing for support.

What the hell is happening?

It's him, he's doing this without even intending to.

He feels like home, he is home.

I trust him and not being with him is harder than anything I've felt in a while.

Why am I feeling like this? What's happening?

"Uhm I'll get you a glass of water, sit here." He says and reaches for a chair before leaving the room in a hurry.