Chapter 4

"Girls wait up!" Steven shouts accross the halls. He sneaks up behind Mia and slings his arm over her shoulder.

"Morning beautiful." He says kissing her cheek which in turn causes her to blush the slightest bit. Mia isn't a blusher, literally never. This boy is doing wonders.

"Hey I'm here missed me too much, anyone?" Caleb shoots us all a cocky mischievous grin as he leans against my locker.

My phone vibrates and I check the caller ID, it's Zack. "Hey... now? Okay be right there." I say and end the call turning to Caleb.

"Caleb move out of the way, that's my locker" I say as I fold my arms under my chest.

"Aw, gonna need to try better than that sweet cheeks." He stands up straight raising his left leg to put it against the metal.

"Alright, your highness will you kindly step out of the way so I can get my books. I've got somewhere I need to be." I narrow my eyes at him and give him a sweet angelic smile as he slowly steps away.

I reach out for my books and turn around only to bump into Diego and drop everything.

"I'm sorry that was an accident." He defends as he reaches down to pick them up.

"Yeah you should know best." I smirk and realise I said that out loud.

"I'm sorry what's that princessa did you just say I was an accident?" He raises an eyebrow and looks at me with a flirty smile.

"Well not exactly, you're simply the result of your dad's condom malfunction." I reach out for my books and he raises them above his head.

"I'm sorry princessa but it seems to me you were born on a highway because that's where most accidents take place after all." He shoots a devilish grin still holding my books up way above his head. Seriously Diego, is that the best you can do?

"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd gotten enough oxygen at birth." I retort and here he gets pissed. Everyone puts on amusing smiles as they lean back and enjoy the show.

"Sorry, I didn't get that. I don't speak bullshit." The words slip off his tongue like he had said them a million times.

"I was pro life. Then I met you." I lean against my locker as the sweet sound of victory plays in my head.

"Whatever, same here." He snorts and digs out his phone already texting away. Probably scheduling another hookup.

"I've got to go meet up with Zack so bye everyone." I say as I start jogging to where we were supposed to meet up 5 minutes ago.

"Who's Zack." I hear Daniel ask.

"Hey Elena come here it's important!" Caleb yells out after me but I choose to ignore him because I'm already late as it is.

I turn another corner and there he is. Standing tall and handsome in his jeans and white V-neck shirt sending me a cheeky smile that has me melting in a puddle every freakin time.

"Hey darling." He states pulling my waist and placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I need a really big favor. I'm staying out late practicing at the track tonight and I won't be able to complete Mr. Simon's assignment so could you please do it for me, you've got nothing planned tonight right?"

"Uh yeah sure no worries I'll do it." Idiot. Stupid. Idiot. I cant tell him about the party, he's going to get over protective and this year I decided I was going to live my life to the fullest. Well try to. I also promised I'd support him in motorcross and help out any way I could. It's just a 500 word essay shouldn't be too hard and besides I'm happy he's working hard for this.