That was when you went up to him and asked,"Jimin sunbae, are you doing okay? You keep zoning out."

"Hm?" he directed his sights on you. "Oh...No," he shook his head. "I'm not. Minji' pregnant with my shitty dongsaeng's kid." He heaved sighed. "I confessed to her. She was wondering why I wasn't taking this entire situation as lightly as the rest of you, and that's when I just blurted it out my feelings. She looked shocked, just like I thought she'd be."

"Sunbae..." You spread your arms opened and wrapped them around him, telling him, "it's okay." You squeezed tighter. "It's gonna be okay."

Jimin wrapped his arms around you as well, "Why did this have to happen? Even you and Taehyung are fighting again. How come?"

A glumness took over your features. "I found out about him and Kyunghee."

Jimin pulled back. "You did? He finally told you then?"

"He told me what he wanted to tell me. I found out about their actual connection from Kyunghee herself.

"Ah," he nodded.

"And then there was some girl blowing up his phone last night, talking about the time they spent before we left for our trip. She even talked about him going to ditch me."

"And what did he say?"

"He denied it. Everything. He wants me to believe him, but I just don't know if I can. He lied to me."

"We knew about him keeping Kyunghee a secret, but we haven't heard anything about a girl he supposedly spent time with. One thing's for sure, is that he wouldn't leave you for anybody. He really cares about you, Jiyeong. I think he loves you."

Taehyung loves you? The thought definitely made you blush, but the brief excitement couldn't beat what you were already feeling. "I don't know what to believe, much less do."

"It really was a waste to take this trip. All we ended up doing was going back to zero.

"It wasn't a waste," you denied. "We had lots of fun in beginning. It may have been for a brief time, but that still helped move things along."

"That was beginning, and now that we're at the end, we're 2 steps back from where we started."

Alright, kids, we've got all that we need, so let's get home we can get the place ready for when Team A get's back."

"Jimin sunbae," you put a hand out in front of him before he stepped inside the house, "Are you really going let Minji go like this?"

He raised a brow at the sudden question of yours. Did he really have the heart to let go of his feeling for Minji so soon? "I don't know," he gave a half shrug.

"I'll take that as a no, then. I know it's hard, but if you really care for her, then you'll put in the effort. Minji has a lot more on her plate than the rest of us since she's carrying a baby. So, try and be understanding towards her, okay? Make sure she knows that she has your support."