trapped him in ruins

I look up at him. "can we go" I ask. "where" he seemed confused. "kyplodon" I simply answered. he smiled "why not". "because I won't allow it" Ben says bursting through the door. so much for family time.

"why not" I whine. "because he tried to kill you and I don't trust him" he said sternly. ugh over protecting mates.

"but he's my brother" I plead. "I don't care if he was your father..... we don't trust him so your not going" he starts yelling. I flinch at his words. forget the day he met my fake parents I have never seen him this mad now.

Jonathan stands up "in all fairness she is my sister and I will protect her" Jonathan says calmly. "stay out of this Jonathan" we both yell.

he frowns and sits down."Jonathan be here tomorrow at 3:00 with our parents and take us to kyplodon" I inform him. "oh no you don't" Jack says walking into the room. Drake passes by "Drake" was all I said until he cut me off "your not going".

"see you at 3:00" is all I say and then dismiss him. I run upstairs. Ben follows behind me and I Sprint with my vampire speed up to the bedroom and grab a pillow and a blanket from the closet.

by the time Ben comes upstairs I walk to the bedroom door. "where do you think your going" he asks confused. "it's not where I'm going" I grin eviley and give him the pillow and blanket. he looks at me confused and then when he finally realized it I shut the door in his face.

"you can go sleep on the couch" I announce through the door. come on Destiny, don't be like that" I bangs on the door. "goodnight" I yell getting into bed.

.

.

.

.

{later}

at 3:00 sharp I hear the door bell ring. I look over the balcony and see the guys in front of the door. blocking it so I can't leave.

I grab a weapon..... I never leave without one. I jump out the window and land on my feet. I circle around the house to see my mom, dad, and Jonathan at the door.

{later}

I call the guys they must be worried sick. the phone rings twice and then I hear "Destiny, where the fuck are you" adviously Jack is mad.

"I went with Jonathan and my mom and dad" I let out slowly. "what" he yells and almost broke my ear drum. I hang up, I am in so much trouble when I get home.

we drive out to this field. "what are we doing here" I ask. "you'll see" my dad said.

we walk out to the field. my mom takes out this orb and throws it onto the ground. a portal appeared in front of us.

we walked in and when I looked up I couldn't believe it. kyplodon was ............ destroyed. my breath caught in my throat "what happen" I finally choked out. "dygomons took over".

dygomons (die- ga-mons) a rare and almost extinct demon spices. category extremely dangerous.

the portal disappeared once we went through.

I hear a scream and look over. Jonathan.......just stabbed dad! my father falls over in agony. me and my mom start to back away when he stabs mom. she fell just like my dad. "why are you doing this" I scream.

"you didn't really think I was going to kill you because I thought hybrids were ganna come out of hidding did yah" he says looking down chuckling "once you die next in line take the position of the chosen one". "you will never become the chosen one" I say and I throw a gas bomb at his eyes.

I was so lucky I decided to bring a weapon. while he was distracted I tackled him and we started rolling down a hill. I duplicated and grabbed a rock and stopped. I ran back up the hill to my parents.

they had brought a second orb so we could travel back. I looked at them they were still breathing. I couldn't find the orb I know where it is, now. Jonathan has it. "just don't give up on me I will be right back" I whisper to my parents.

I start to crawl over to the edge of the hill and see my duplicate. just then Jonathan shows me, well my duplicate the orb. he puts it in his book bag, that's my objective.

I turn invisible and carefully start flying over to it. he starts to fight my duplicate. I dodge everything because if he touches her she will disintegrate.

I look through it and can't find it. I look over to him and see that he has it in his back pocket. Damit. I try to take it but realize that he would feel it.

I fall to last resort, my duplicate can't touch people or she will disappear but she can touch objects. it's risky but I motion her to stick her hand in his back pocket and grab the orb.

just as she's throwing it over to me he slaps her hand making her disintegrate. but the orb kept coming towards me and I caught it. I quickly turn invisible and fly over to my dieing parents on the hill.

I open the portal and throw my parents in I look over the hill. I look at Jonathan and he looks back. he starts running up the hill. the portal is starting to close.

at the last moment I jump in "nnnnoooooooo" I hear him yell.

I look back and see I'm back on the field. where is Jonathan I think and then I look at my dieing parents. I throw them over my shoulder. army style. and shove them in the back seat. I jump in the driver's seat and realized Jonathan still has the keys. I roar and bang on the car wheel.

I pull the compartment next to the wheel with all my strength. and connect the blue and the red wires and the car starts.

I drive all the way back home in NASCAR speed. I throw my parents over my shoulder and knock on the door frantically. Ben opens the door and I a slide past him.

I lay them down on the couch and yell "BEN". I start to cry when I could hear their heart rates slowing down. he runs over to me.

"what happened" Ben  scoots over next to me. "please tell me you can save them" I cry. he walks over to them and bends down on one knee.

his hand starts to glow and I hear their heart rates come back to normal. "your alive, your alive" I cry running over to them.

but they weren't waking up......... they're in a coma.

then I realized something. I started to break down crying. "what's wrong" Ben asks confused. "I just left my only brother to die on a deserted planet" I ball.

after a while when I finished crying I told him everything that happened. I hear the door open and Drake and Jack walk in.

"you've a hard day.... go upstairs and take a nap I'll explain everything" Ben says sweetly. I kiss him on the cheek and run upstairs and jump on Ben's bed and fall asleep.

--------------------------
sorry I took so long
I was story blocked
love you all
vote and comment
and check out
the book stargape (the truth behind it)
by non other than one of my best friends
victoriapinkglitter
finished this chapter at 12:39 yesterday.