run away

I know it was a demon who scratched Ben but which one. they have to know me. I know I've seen this claw before but were?

dream: I'm running........through a meadow. I look back to see my family. I remember this, this is my family's annual games. I won the family race . we were playing fire ball. it's we're you shoot a fire ball at the target who ever git first wins. my uncle was passing by when he hit me. apparently scratching me. "oh sorry" he apologized. I took the claw out and........ dream ends

I woke up breathing heavily. I know now who scratched Ben. my uncle David. I never liked David I felt like my family only liked me for my parents sake. because after I became an orphan I asked my uncle if I could stay with him. he said he didn't have enough money to sustain me. he bought a mansion 2 days later. not enough money my ass!

I knew he was still here and I know why. there is something I never told you. my destiny is to stop the war. I've seen the future. if I'm not there that day everything I know will come to an end. when I said I was afraid to meet my mates because I though the world was like Spencer.

it was true but not the whole truth. I saw in the vision of the future Ben, Jack, and Drake. I knew the time they found out that I was their mate the war was close. it's not the war I'm scared of its the profesey. the profesey said the chosen one that's me will make a decision. they will end the demon race or the angel race. or the chosen one can spare her life. she bears the mark of a dagar to show sacrifice.

I knew David was here. the demon side wants me to stick to their side so they can win the war. sick bastards. "David I know your here" I say. all of a sudden a dark figure drops from the ceiling. "surprised to see me" he said. "what the hell did you do to Ben" I ask.

"what do you expect I did I scratched him" he laughed. "you could have killed him" I whisper yell. "how do you care he's an angel" he said. "so"I say confused playing dumb. "because your a demon he is an angel you guys are sworn enemies" he says rather loudly.

I hear a noise like someone tripped or gasped. I quickly smell the air. David wasn't hiding his sent. that could have been Ben he is strong enough to walk by now. David set me up. I look up at him and he's smirking. I wanted to slap it off his face , scratch that I wanted to burn it off. I wanted to see him bow down in agony as he burns in hell.

I run downstairs I left my bag there when I broke down. I grab it and run out of the house. I run into the woods and don't look back because I know if I do I'll never leave. I run but were is there for me to go. I get an idea. I run to Jack's pack house. Thomas was on the third floor. I jump and almost miss.

I look inside to see Thomas playing video games. who plays video games at 2:00 in the morning? I tap on the window and he turns to look at me. he smiled so big I literally thought he was smiling from ear to ear. he came over and opened the window.

"I thought you said your window would always be open for me" I ask landing on the floor with an oof. "it's a metaphor" he giggled. "why are you playing video games at 2:00" I ask him. "night time battle with my friend" he responds then he starts to smile "can you play with me I'm out numbered 3 to 1 since mason won't play". "sure" I laughed

we started playing and it was as simple as 2x3 this game is awesome. I need to get this game. I came in as the chosen one because I am the chosen one. during the game I explained why I picked the name and he thought I was awesome. I like to make people happy it's just that it's kinda hard to do when your a hybrid.

after the last game I say it was 5:00. so I took Thomas in my arms and set him on the bed well tied to I couldn't pry him off of me. I got in and held him in my arms. then he gave me a peck on the cheek. Jack is going to be enraged. I woke up with a banging at the door.

I looked at the time and it was 1:00. I smelt the air it was mason. my entire face went pale. I forgot about mason. hell I didn't leave the guys a note. "Thomas who is in your room" mason sounded calm maybe he didn't know it was me. "a friend" Thomas responded. "well Jeremy is right here you want him to come in" he asked. "sure let him in" he smiled. a small boy Thomas's age walks in.

"this is the chosen one" Thomas says. his friend looks at me with fascination. "you are so cool" he yells. after a few hours wolves burst through the door. "take her" yells mason. I jump though the window and land on my feet. the wolves followed. I shifted into my white wolf. they all shift. but what really got me out matched was when mason shifted. I got so pissed off I decided to make it even so I added my demon.

my fur turned to fire but didn't effect the grass. my iris turned black and I smirked at their faces. they were priceless it had that mixture of that's so cool, why can't I do that, and that's so fucking unfair. I didn't kill anyone I just knock them out. I eventually was surrounded and had no chance. they ended up putting me in the dungeon. I bounce a rubber ball against the wall time and time again.

I hear yelling from upstairs. and I hear foot steps. Jeremy and Thomas start running towards the bars and literally jumped on me. literally the bars were too wide. mason comes down a second later and reaches into the cell. "Thomas Jeremy get back over here right now" he yelled with authority. "no" Thomas responded. "get away from that rouge" he says.

"tenicly the definition of rouge is a werewolf that left his pack or was forced out, I was never in a pack" I respond calmly. "wow mason the prisoner is smarter than you" Jeremy said." ooh burn" Thomas laughs. "I demand you let me out I'm the chosen one" I yell. the starts laughing his ass off. "you are not the guy from the profesey" he chuckles. "I bear the birth mark" I smirked. "prove it". I lift up my hair and show him the back of my neck.

I turn around and see his surprise face. "wow where did you ever get that tattoo" he laughs. I shift into my wolf because when I'm I'm my wolf form there is a black dagar on my back. he started believing me. he started asking me questions along with Jeremy and Thomas. "why were you never in a pack" Thomas asks. "well my species is being hunted and there are hunters everywhere so no one wanted me there" I answer sullenly.

"what about your parents your family" asked Jeremy. "hunters burned down my house with my parents in it so I'm an orphan" I say holding back tears. mason went upstairs after that. "hunters don't understand that when they kill hybrids many are left alone and unwanted" I say. later Jack comes in and don't like that Jeremy and Thomas are on my lap. he growls and it captures our attention.

I look and ask "Ben told you". "he told me everything" he responded "and then I get a call from mason saying your the chosen one your wolf is extremely fucking cool and that your in a cell with his brother" he hollers. "is Ben okay" I ask. "yeah he is a little pissed off you didn't tell him sooner and later your going to have to show me ,Drake, and Ben that wolf of yours" he smiles. "can I go home" I ask. "your stuff is in the car" he says. "see you there" I smirk eviley and suddenly walk through the wall.

----------------------------------------
hoped you guys liked it
vote
and check out
Victoriapinkglitter
l love you all.