my life choice for all

Drake 's point of view

I woke up this morning with sunlight spewing through the Windows. I took a quick shower and went downstairs for coffee. I walked in on Ben and Jack screaming at each other.

" why was she with you". "you don't even know who she is". "like you do". "for a matter of fact I do, I know her way more than you do" I was about to walk out the room when I heard" drake get your ass back in here"." what happen this time the last time you two were yelling at each other you were 7, and you guys were fighting over a pop tart" I laugh but the looks on there faces they didn't find it funny.

"Ben over here had his hands all over my mate" Jack as always said first he is so stubborn. "you don't even know her" Ben yelled. then all of a sudden the broke out into argument h3ll knows what they were saying. "ENOUGH I've had it, you guys need to fix this and not pull me into your problems" I scream. "how about for today you guys help me find my mate and use this time like a bonding exercise" I calmly say the groan but they agree.

Her point of view

I was practicing my everything skills speed,agility,climbing, and even jumping. I got to an open prairie I always go here to relax and calm down. I was laying down and a sent hit me it smelt like royalty and mint I stood up. I knew who was coming, but It was to late by the time I hid my sent they had already entered the prairie.

"mine" "mine" "mine" they are all different one sounded genital, the next sounded calm, and the last sounded tough. "are you going to turn around" I knew it was drake. I just carefully turned around and all their faces dropped except for Ben. "you it's you" drake says in disbelief. "that's not just your mate she is also mine" Jack smiles. I'm glad he's putting a positive spin on this. "guys get her" drake stuttered out. I ran and I ran fast when I saw a wolf behind me I doubled my speed.

I got to my waterfall and through knifes at the ground to give them a sign of stop I jumped to the top where the water fell. "listen we just want to talk to you" Jack said. he took a step forward and I was already crying I pulled out a gun. "where the fuck is she getting the weapons from" Jack screamed. everyone shrugged.

"you hunters took everything from me,my family,my will,my life" I yell "do you know what it's like to have everything you have taken away from In the blink of an eye and have nowhere to go". "to not have any friends and come home to see you no longer have a family either".

"look we're sorry for what happen to you but I have no parents either" Jack said trying to make me feel better but it just got me mad." you had someone to go through it with you, you had people to help you, you had friends to guide you" I scream at the top of my lungs" you didn't have to go through it alone".  "but we have the same problem" he says. "no we don't" I scream.

"Ben thanks for keeping this secret from them" I smile."wait you knew" they both sounded outraged." touch Ben I shoot" I shouted before I knew it I was pointing the gun at my head.

"listen you don't have to do this" drake said nervously."your right there's no point" I say my final words and take my last breathe then....I pulled the trigger. I saw as I left my body and walked with my wolf and demon side by side. I looked back to see my body one last time. but I look over to see drake,Jack,and Ben start dieing of pain. I feared this would happen when I meet my mate the bond is already to strong me to leave.

-----------------------
don't stop reading I might I repeat might continue the book
you guys will find out in 3 days
no more than 3 days
if I haven't updated then I'm not finishing it.
love you all!! : ) : )