The Vampire Kingdom

Her point of view

I was sleeping peacefully, but I spoke to soon because drake started shaking me awake. they decided that drake should go first since her is the leader. I start to groan but I ask" why........ this better be good or I'm going to be extremely fucking pissed off".

"I told me parents they were going to meet you at one" he smiled. I look at the clock and see that it's 11:03. I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom and start to run the shower. I thought I took a quick one but I look at the clock only to see that it was 11:38. SHIT.

I put on a black tank top and white jeans. plus black high wedges. I quickly put on make-up and put my hair into a messy bun and run downstairs. "good morning guys" I say while running down the stairs. "hey" Ben says. "good morning" Jack says.

I go and sit down and they give me pancakes. they were about to pour me syrup but I knocked it right out of Jack's hands. "what up with you" Ben laughed. "unless you guys want me to race with drake 's car and win I suggest you don't give me sugar" I explained.

"drake how long does it take to get to the vampire kingdom" I ask him when I finish. "40 minutes" he said. I took drake by the arm and ,not pulled him, I dragged him to his car. "by guys" I yell.

the whole drive there was extremely awkward. we were not even talking ,I think it's because I pulled him away from his breakfast. I turn on the radio and look out the window. the song life is a highway went on.

life is a highway

I'm gonna ride it all night long.

"we're here" I hear drake say I look up and see a huge stone castle. it didn't surprise me I've been locked up In 3 castles. I started to get nervous. wouldn't his parents know that he's a hunter. would they recognize that I'm a hybrid. Will other hunters be there.

"don't worry it'll be fine" I hear him say. I swore I saw everybody's eyes turn red at the sight of me. some girl started charging at me. but drake stopped her. "drake who is this" she spat out. "you're right" I pointed at her then faced I faced drake "who is this" I crossed my arms.

"this is Stacey.........my sister" he said with his head hung. "okay I don't care who she is, what is this maggot doing in the kingdom" she snapped. two can play it that game. "drake get you bitch ass sister under control" I snapped back. " FYI I'm next in line for the throne" she thought she frightened me she thought I would just bow down she I Cray if she thinks that is going to happen. "FYI I don't care" I spat out.

"what is going on here" I hear a voice boom. that bitch Stacey pointed to me and said "she started it. they looked to be drake 's parents. they were looking at me disappointed. "you know what, fine I'm leaving" I say pissed off. I walk right out with drake running after me. "what do you think your doing" drake asks. "what do you think, I'm going home" I spat out.

"you haven't even met my parents yet" he said. "well they seem to be siding with your sister, so uh I can meet them another day" I say. "okay maybe she is a hunter but-" I cut him off "you made me meet you sister and you supposed that she wouldn't hate me......are you out of your f**king mind" I yell. "we are leaving right now" I scream. "no" he says.

drake 's point of view

"no" I say

»5 minutes later«

we are driving down the road towards our house she was pissed off so much I bet if she saw my sister she would rip her head off. when I walk into the kitchen Ben asks "so how did it go". all of a sudden I see a bottle pass my face by millimeters and hit the wall.

"not so well" I huffed.

-----------------------------
please vote!!!!!!!!!!