mom and dad

Destiny 's point of view

I woke up when I rolled out of bed and hit the ground hard. "ow" I whisper. I look around and see that Jack is already up and in the shower. I thought that maybe I should join him but I just got up and changed.

I ran down stairs and started to make breakfast. "I think Jack will be mad that your stealing his job" Ben whispers into my ear. chills ran down my spine in a good way. "I'm not stealing it I just think he should have a break" I smile turning around.

I made waffles. "you should make breakfast more"  Drake comments." hey" Jack yells offended. "we should get going if we're ganna get there before 2". we lived a fair distance from the city.

we got to the shop 30 minutes later. I looked around amazed the diamonds were gorgeous! there was one ring that really caught my eye. it was a 4 carrot ruby ring. I grabbed it and admired it. when Drake saw this he yelled "dibs". Jack and Ben looked and walked over to me. "well played" Jack laughed. then showed me the ring he picked out.

it was blueish greenish 4 carrot sapphire ring. I looked at it in aw. then Ben handed me over the one he picked out. it was a simple white diamond ring that was 4 carrots. I admired them all but" guys you shouldn't be wasting this much money on me".

"to bad because we are" chuckled Drake "excuse me sir we're ready to buy the rings". you could tell this guy was a hybrid. only hybrids know where this store is. but he looked so familiar. "have I met you before" I ask the guy at the counter. "I was ganna ask you the same question" he said confused in thought. we paid for the rings.

then he suddenly looked at me in shock and turned to the room for employees only. "Arin" he yelled keeping an eye on me. where have I heard that names before?  A man walked out. odd the man looked like my "dad" I couldn't be. "Destiny" he cooed. I started to tear up "daddy" I ran over to him. a woman walked out "mom" she joined in.

Drake,Jack and Ben were standing there like idiots waiting for us to finish our emotional session. "I thought you died in the house" I exclaimed. "we left and knew we couldn't go back" my dad explained "by leavening you back there you would be safe". "I don't mean to rein the moment but can someone introduce us" Drake said.

"mom, dad this is Drake, Jack and Ben.......my mates" the last part was a little awkward and Ben was nowhere to be found. "so you guys have been taking care of my daughter" my dad asked. "actually we met a couple months ago" I scratched the back of my neck. "so what are you doing at a ring store" my dad asked." dad you married mom after a week" I blurted out. "like father like daughter".

all of a sudden Ben came  out from around the corner. my dad hissed. I almost forgot that parents where part demon and the fact that Ben was an angel made this worse. I started to slowly back up so I could hide behind Drake. "honey who is this" Ben asked me. I was l__l close.

"Ben these are my parents"I hesitated. "I thought your parents died" he asked confused. "well so did I" I mutter to myself. "this is Ben" my dad asked adviously mad. "you know what how about we go home" asked Jack. "Destiny your coming home with us" my dad announced. "excuse me she is coming home with us" Ben said outraged.

they all looked at me. "Destiny come along dear" my mom called. "no" I simply answered. "excuse me" my dad cocked his head to the side. "you heard me no after all I've been through I'm leaving with my mates" I announced. "Destiny-". "no you left me alone and weak..... I had no where to go and you guys knew that.... dad you never spent enough time with me to be called a dad and mom your family wouldn't take me in when you were gone" I yelled

"I had a more lovely time in a cell than with nine years of my life spent with you two. then I met my mates and learned to love again and your ganna take that away from me....... this conversation is over".

I walked right out of the store. the guys come out of the store and run after me. "wow, I have never seen you that mad before" Ben explained. "funny I could say the same thing about you" I say and we all burst out laughing except Ben he was starting to blush. see this is what made me happy. "at least we bought the rings" Jack laughs. I just realized that.

why did I ever need my parents I already have people who love me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry I took so long
I accidentally left my Kindle Fire at school yesterday
I hope you loved this chapter
I am planning on making another awesome chapter next
so keep reading
vote
comment
I love you all