he's here

all this month the guys have been guarding me. 2 of them would go to 'work' and one would stay at home to protect me. I don't get why they need to take care of me I can take care of myself.

after a month all three of them went back to' work'  and I stayed home alone. they believed that they could dile it down a bit. "guys I don't think you should leave me alone just yet I feel........something getting closer" I warned. "it'll be fine" Jack promised and kissed me good by.

{later on that day}

"missed me" I hear it sounded faint but close by. I turned around slowly only to find nothing. I go back to look at the counter and shake my head to scatter the thought. "you look surprised" I hear a cold voice whisper into my ear. it sends chills down my spine.

I turn around to see Spencer and 10 other guys. I looked at my watch and see that the guys are going to be home any minute. they're doomed,I'm doomed, we're all doomed. Jack comes bursting threw the door probably braking the lock. but Jack is only the first one the rest of the guys came running in after him.

in 5 seconds they're ambushed by Spencer's men. all of a sudden Jack,Drake, and Ben are being held down with their hand behind their backs. yup I'm doomed. I was about to run to them when Spencer blocks my exits. I start backing up until I reach the counter.

Spencer's hands are on both sides of the counter. I hear a growl and I realize that the guys are tied up in chairs. I say through the mind link " you think your upset I can feel his boner this is disgusting".

I look the counter for an idea to escape. I see the sugar jar. I start to reach over to get a cube "what do you think your doing" asks Spencer."getting sugar" I reply. I take a cube and pop it in my mouth.

"your in trouble now" I hear Ben say. Spencer turns around and asks "what are you talking about". then Ben starts pointing at the spot I was originally in.

when I put the sugar on my tongue the whole world started to slow down. I ran to the garage and grabbed the paint I started painting my body and went to go hide.

Drake 's point of view

she disappeared out of thin air. she was running so fast I think I saw her in 10 places at once. they went upstairs to go find her. all of a sudden the lights went off. "Mike go get the lights..............Mike" it was odviesly Spencer but he only repeated it because no one answered.

hours went by and the men slowly started disappearing! they were dropping from the ceiling from where they disappeared, but they were dead. after 3 hours something was swishing through the shadows. it ran right behind our chairs and we were all free. we ran into the living room only to see Spencer dead.

Her point of view

I didn't hear any noise and all of a sudden the lights turned on. I went down stairs to see the guys over Spencer's dead body."what did you guys do" I ask. maybe the whole world was like Spencer. "we didn't do anything we walked in and found him like this" drake yelled. false alarm.

then all of a sudden Ben starts bending down in agony.  I look at his arm it was scratched. I know that scratch from anywhere a demon has been here. I grab his arm an  grab some tweezers from the table. I look at the scratch and see it I start to pull it out. and just so you know it is a claw.

that thing was in 2 inches! when I pulled it out Jack went to the bathroom and threw up. I put the claw in a bag and rapped Ben's arm in a bandage. "what just happen" drake asked stunned. after I put Ben in his bed to rest I ran down stairs.

" I want to know what exactly happened while I was hiding" I ask pulling out a chair." well after you took off Spencer and his men went upstairs and you started killing them-" I cut him off.

" what do you mean I've never killed anyone in my entire life" I yell. "well the men were slowly disappearing and you ran super quick and cut our ropes" drake said. "drake I didn't move an inch since the lights turned off" I say confused." but if it wasn't you than who was it".

"guys remember when I said this morning that I felt something getting closer, what if it wasn't Spencer " I ask.

-------------------------------------------------------
hey guys
I've decided that I
won't start the book
kidnapped for my powers
until this one is done or else
the updates would take longer.
love you all
please vote