war plans

"hey have you guys captured David" I asked. it was lunch time and I was curious. "who is David" Ben asked. "the guy I was talking to when you found out I was a demon, the guy who scratched you, the father of the demon that's locked up in our basement" I reminded him.

"no we were wondering how" Drake answered. "if your ganna catch someone gotta do it yourself" I say standing up and walking upstairs. "David wanna see your son" I yell. "Danny is in hell preparing for the war" he says coming out of the corner. "nope he is downstairs" I reply.

we go down to the basement and right when we pass Danny's cell the cell door next to him opened and I pushed him in. Ben come from behind the door and locks it.

"you'll pay for this" he yells as I walk away. "go to hell David" I yell back putting up the middle finger.

I went upstairs and the guys stop talking ounce I walk in the room. "so Jack tells me your the chosen one" Ben starts " so who's side are you on".

I roll my eyes and run upstairs. "I'm not on anyone's side dam it" I scream at the top of my lungs. they chase after me only to find my crawling on the roof.

Ben  tried to get up here but Jack stopped him. "she needs time.........".

I woke up at 6:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I took the advantage and watched the sun rise.

{later}

"David escaped, let's hope she doesn't find out or we're in big trouble" I hear Jack say. I jump in through the window " you bet as hell you are, didn't I tell you guys to make the bars lava proof  and to keep him under close watch" I yell.

after I calmed down I asked" do you guys at least know where he went". "no but he left a note". I signal him to pass it to me keeping my head down, not meeting their gaze. he pasted it over.

I read it. the note read:

dear chosen bitch,

I am going back home to prepare for war tomorrow
pick our side
pick your family
see yah at the prairie

it's coming....... the day I was trying to avoid my whole. the nightmare I knew was coming. the one thing I was born for. the destiny I wished I could change.

it was coming. and it was coming fast

-----------------------------------------------

MUST READ
the end is near or is it
does she die, does she live
or maybe the question
what is her name
the next chapter she could die and save everything
or will she choose between mate and family
if after the next chapter I don't upload in 3 days
you. can delete the book from your library.
I love you all