Night

Her point of view

I hid myself all day. they couldn't find out I was their mate. I don't want to choose my mate. I don't want to get anyone killed.

so now I was running. running in the city. they were chasing me again. the werewolf, I duplicated (extra powers) myself and when he got them all out I quickly duplicated one more so It would seem like me. I started running and the duplicate started running the other direction.

when the duplicate got to an alley it disappeared into the ground leaving nothing. the vampire didn't have the strength to find me it was full moon. I saw this fountain I walked towards it and sat down. I smelt something, it smelt like pure happiness right then I knew it was Ben. I jumped into his arms and had a smirk on his face. "what" I laugh. "your now all mine" he smirked. "oh so I wasn't before" I tease.

"well we haven't been mated yet" he smirks."how do angels mate" I asked out of curiosity. he pulled he into a hug and looked up at me. I swear I could melt into his amber eyes. before I knew it we were in the air his wings were surrounding us. I felt something sting and my demon didn't like it. I look down to see wings tattooed on my arms. as I bring them together the look like one.

"I have to go but call me" he replied."how" I ask. "put the wings together it will show me your location" he explained. "by love you" he said before kissing me on the cheek. my first kiss. 'I love you' I hadn't heard that word since my parents died. I need to leave before the werewolf finds out I'm here and his mate.

I go down to the waterfall. just in time for a good shower or bath it's hard to tell which. I jump right into it. just to find that Ben is at the bottom. "what are you doing here" I whisper. "well I was running I  cot your sent" he explained. "that reminds me" he says as he drives me into his chest. I completely forgot I were naked. "well I'm going to go put on some clothes" I blush. he grabs me by the waist and whispers "no I'm with you like this". I started blushing and he turned me around. he started to kiss me passionately I broke the kiss to breathe and he started going down my neck leaving butterfly kisses everywhere.

then all of a sudden I hear" get your hands off my mate". Right then and there I knew Jack was right behind us and he knew my secret. But he didn't see my face maybe he doesn't know it's me. I disappeared out of thin air. I appeared in the waterfall. my mom showed me that trick. they didn't know I lived there because they were looking around wondering where I had gone. "where'd she go" Ben asked. "most importantly what we're you doing with MY mate" Jack looked fieryes it was histarical. "listen let's talk about this tomorrow" Ben said but without response he flew away.