The Truth and the Angel

I pried myself of him, but a part of me wished I hadn't. I now know he knew. I know he new that he was one of my mates. to tell you guys the truth the hunters that got me her are all me mates. "how did you know" I back away. "the way you react, the way you think, and you can't hide the lust from your eyes" he chuckled. "please don't tell them" I begged huh so that's how begging feels. "I won't but I can sense a dark presence around you" he answered before he shut the door

I stared at my food for a while. I didn't know what to do, or if they had poisoned it. I stare at the water some thing doesn't seem right. smell less, color less, and tasteless. but I sensed something more vodka. but other than that my food was fine. great I'm going to die of thirst.

all of a sudden the angel came back with a trey of food. "hi, you mind if I eat here with you" he smiled. without taking any answer he sat down. "did you really need to ask if your ganna do it any way" I said pushing him playfully. "no but I wanted to start a conversation" he teases. "well let's start with, can you get me some water without alcohol in it" I teased. he just groaned and said "but mommy I don't want to go to school, I'm not getting up" he teased and crossed his arms in a childish way. "oh hardy har har " I went along with it.

"fine I'll go get your water" he smirked.... "wait what's your name" I yelled just as he was going out the door. "Ben" I heard him reply. as he left he didn't close the door completely. in my mind I was thinking I have a chance to escape, but as I head towards the door I stopped. what would happen to Ben if I left would they punish him because he left the door open. so I just sat there waiting for him to return. he came back with water and I started to examine it. it was clear.

he looked at me confused. "what" I asked awkwardly. "you know the door wasn't locked right "he asked. "yeah..so" I start to get it. "why didn't you escape "he asked confused. "well I started to go towards the door but then I wondered what would happen to you" I answered honestly damb emissions. he smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek I started to blush all over.