the captured

I was out running, I needed to think about what happen. I stood up to my parents, but what other choice did I have. they were ganna take me away from my new life.

I was in my wolf form and lumbering through the woods. and I came up upon a road all of a sudden I was tackled into a van. I started biting and scratching but they were adviously vampires and they wouldn't give up. after a while I was wiped out.

I appeared in a cell, wuptydo. I was sitting in a chair but when I tried to stand up I was brought back down by chains. great.

these guys came in the cell." wow she woke up in 5 minutes, she's more powerful than I anticipated" one whispers. retards I can hear you.

I just realized I've got nothing to worry about. Drake is the most respected of hunters. I started smiling. "what the fuck are you smiling about" one of them yells, then comes over and slaps me. I felt a trickle of blood run down near my eye. "damn you got some long ass nails" I chime.

"why don't we just kill her already" the guy who slapped me screamed adviously annoyed. "aw am I making you mad" I fake pout. "dumb bitch do you know who your talking to" he heads towards my direction and stopped right in front of me.

"asshole do you know who you're talking to" I retaliate "you know what screw this". I lit myself on fire and burned the chair down. I started to fly up until I got to the ceiling. I grab my phone. they adviously took my back up phone when they locked me up.

I dialed in the Jack's  number. it rang for 2 seconds and they adviously knew it was me because the quickly answer. "Destiny, you better be coming home right now-" I cut him off "listen you guys are ganna have to come get me".  I started to text my quardnates.

"you guys are ganna be in big trouble" I yell like a little kid. "says who" yells another. "you'll see" I whisper. "why am I here anyways" I ask." get your ass in the chair and we'll tell you" the one who has been quiet this whole time says. I float down gently and slowly just in case. I sit on the chair and wait. "well" I urge.

the one who adviously hates me comes out of nowhere and puts me in chains. he came back around the chair smirking. "retard I can still do this" I roll my eyes and roll up the middle finger. he throws a punch in my direction and it hits right on target. I face him adviously pissed. retard forgot to chain my feet. I kicked him right in his crotch.

he fell to the ground groaning in agony. "bulls eye" I yell. "that's it" he yells. he gets of the ground and takes out a knife. "you were brought here because" he edged near me with the knife "once you die the war will be over and all hybrids will come out of hiding" he holds the knife to my neck.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I gulp. the knife started piercing my skin tearing flesh on its way. I started to wonder where the guys were. when right on que Drake bust through the door to the control room. "Jonathan" Drake yells. the guy stopped I guess that was Jonathan.

"hey Drake what's up" he asked casually. "were is she" he asks eminently. "who" Jonathan asks confused. "you know who don't play stupid" he urges. "you mean her" he points to me. "Destiny" he whispers relieved then he frowns. "who did this" he yells. adviously he saw the cut on my face but more importantly he saw the cut on my neck.

"how do you care she's a hybrid" yells Jonathan. Jack and Ben come through the door and Drake comes charging at Jonathan. Ben and Jack try to hold Drake back. "listen I don't know what you saw in there but you've gotta calm down" Jack says.

"what's going on in here" the rest of the guys ask leaving the cell. I break the chains off the floor and walk through and I mean through the door because they locked it. "let me explain" I chime entering dangerous territory. I stick up my hand and show them the rings "I am Destiny, the chosen one, a hybrid, my soul mates are the best hunters on the planet, and I'm engaged" I announce. I swear if there eyes weren't connected to their brains and there jaws to their skull they would have fallen off.

all of a sudden Jack and  Ben got mad. I almost forgot about the cuts. all 6 of them broke out into a bare handed fist fight. I joined in after Jack got bored. "hey can I go now" I ask. "go ahead" Jack says. I come in and kick Jonathan in the chest causing Jim to stumble and fall.

by the time they were all on the ground I drop kicked them. I hear a knife drop and turn around. Drake is fighting with Stacey. they're in one of those, one person's got a fist and the other one his holding them back by cat catching it. I get in between them and grab Stacey by the neck and pin her against the wall. "leave me alone" I say in a demonic voice.

"can we go home now" Ben asks. "yeah I guess we can" I smile.

-----------------------------------------------
sorry I didn't upload sooner
I got busy
I love you all