moving in

I couldn't help it to see them in so much pain. I looked at my wolf and my demon. my wolf was already pleading, but my demon had her arms crossed. I stared at her for while "fine" she said finally.

we all hugged and they sunk into my spirit. I turned into my wolf but because my demon was there too my wolf had some demon characteristics. like his fur was on fire and his teeth were sharper.

this isn't the first time I've seem my wolf like this. when I'm in my wolf form I can add in my demon and it turns into this. either way I jumped into my body I opened my eyes wide and saw I was in the water. I must have fell in when I died. I went out to see my mates waiting for me. they pulled me out of the waterfall. "let's start over" I suggest. "sure why not "drake responds.

" where do you live" Jack said looking around. "oh I live behind the waterfall" I point out. I gustered for them to fallow me in. all I had was a queen bed with a refrigerator oh and some candles. "so how long have you lived here" Ben asks. 10 years.

"well not any more" Jack says. "what do you mean" I ask. "your coming to live with us" Ben interrupts." oh yes you are "drake says and before I could respond he threw me over his shoulder. "drake put me down" I start to laugh. "come on guys grab her stuff" drake yells. I watch  as they grab my suitcase and follow drake.

he throws me into the back seat and Ben follows in next to me. next thing I know the door opens on the other side of me and Jack scoots in."hey why can't I sit back there" drake pouts." well you won't let us drive your car" said Ben.

later during the car ride to God knows where Jack pulls me onto his lap. then Ben sees this and pulls me into his lap. after a while they were tugging on my arms so that I could sit on there lap. " guys, guys I'm not a yo-yo just keep me in the middle" I giggle.

"we're here" drake yells. the house was huge. "how many people live here" I asked. "just us" Jack laughed. Ben then takes my bag and starts looking in it. "wow nosey  much" I say while I take my bag from his hands."what is that stuff" Ben asks."memories" that's all I say. we walk towards the house and a husky puppy starts running towards me. "Jerry down boy she's ours" Ben says.

as we walk in one thing comes to mind. "where am I sleeping" I ask. they all turn pale. they turn to each other and push Ben in front of me. Ben looks back like really. "actually we never thought of that" he says while scratching the back of his neck.

"really you guys have a house this big and only have three bedrooms" I laugh in disbelief. "yeah" he says slowly. "well I'll go make breakfast" Jack says. "I'm going to go take a shower" I yon. "how about I go with you" drake says. "no you guys go help Jack make breakfast, find out where I'm sleeping tonight, and then you guys can race upstairs to see who is going in with me" I reply. "but that's not fair you'll already be done with your shower by then" Ben pouts. "hello don't know my way around the house" I yell as I run upstairs.

the bathroom was so easy to find. I took a quick shower and when I got out I realized that my bag was downstairs. I quietly walked downstairs and grabbed me bag and when I turned around all three of them were eye rapping me. I just rolled my eyes and started walking away when Jack asked me "where did you get that tattoo". I just pointed to Ben and ran upstairs.

I walk downstairs and poured myself some coffee. the guys joined me a minute later. "look she is already making herself at home" I here Ben say. they just sat around me and started asking me questions.