Escape

Ben's point of view

I was so relieved that she was alive. I don't know what I'd do without her. well I was about to find out cause I realized what would happen if they found out that she was alive. they would try again but this time make sure the job is finished.

"you need to leave. once they find out your alive they'll come back." I said but she was already ready.

her point of view

we were starting to run down the hall and the door opened. out came drake and he didn't look to happy I was out of the cell or that I was alive. we started to run the other way when he grabbed hold of me.

Ben's point of view

he had her by the throat h3ll knows where he got the knife from. "listen man I don't know how she survived but we need to take her out now, me and Jack will help you get through this once she is gone" he was speaking calmly. "you can't replace a mate"I whisper. he was so shocked she had the time to kick him in the head and knock him out. the alarm started sounding. I didn't know what to do hunters started coming from everywhere

they took hold of me and her. they all backed up a little just to make space for the person in command. drake sounded the alarm so he controls the hunters for whatever situation. "take her away" he commanded. "where are you taking her" I demanded. "she is going to a be taken out permanently" he said I knew what he meant this couldn't be happening.

her point of view

I was being brutally man handled. I knew I was going to die, heard drake talking from down the hall. the boys let go of their grip a little big mistake. I go and break thought their grip and run towards the window. I go shoulder first crashing through the window. I hit the ground hard but I got up and ran I did what Ben would have wanted me to do.

I run towards the only place I know. A waterfall down stream from my burnt down house. I live in the waterfall. I'll be safe there. the only thing I'm worried about is that while we were escaping I passed by a calendar. tomorrow Jack, and drake are turning 18, the original date of finding their mate.

Ben's point of view

"where is she going" drake demanded. "I already told you I don't know" I scream." you two were escaping, where did you plan on taking her" he asked calmly. "I didn't tell her" I yelled. "so then where could she be" he asked. "I don't know" I yell. "well she must have told you some thing" he yelled. "nope" I respond calmly.