questions and answers

"so what exactly happened to your parents" drake asks awkwardly. "well I remember coming home one day alone cause I had no friends. and I look up to see my house gone and a big pile of ashes where it used to stand. I was sitting on the ashes for hours hoping my parents went to go get help and were coming back. after a while I heard hunters I ran into the woods. that's when I found the waterfall".

"when's your birthday" Ben asked. "I don't remember" I laughed "but I think it's sometime next month". "what how can you not remember your own birthday" Ben yells. "well over years of running and having no one to celebrate with I just forgot" I replied.

"are you a virgin" Jack asks. "Jack" drake yells. "well someone had to ask" he replyed. "no no no it's okay I'm a.........virgin" I say embarrassed. "how many boyfriends have you had before us" Jack says. "Jack " this time Ben says it. "before you guys..........zero" I respond.

"wait wait wait a second,I can't believe I haven't thought of this before, what's your name" asked Ben. "well I'm going to go take a nap" I yon. "not until you tell us " drake says while running over and blocking the door. "tell you what, the first one that finds my name can make me do whatever they want and I can't say no, but you can only have that privilege once" say stubbornly. "deal" they all say.

-------------------------------------------------
sorry it's so short.
you guys decide who finds out her name
you can not comment on the name I already have one
you guys chose what the winner of this little bet gets to do okay
like and comment
I love you all!