Round 102 - Good Bye NBR Summer 2017

👉 Press that Star!

Announcements!

Everyone, we have a big announcement to make... Round 102 will be the LAST ROUND of NBR until we enter our first season. We moderators and NBR board would like to give everyone who ever participated in NBR our thanks, for deciding to be a part of our community despite there being thousands more in this platform.

I would like to also say thank you to DawnStarling, mokbook, and the rest of the board for running this wonderful contest with me. And to DawnStarling, thank you so, so much for founding this wonderful club, and for giving us all an opportunity to take part and thrive in the community.

We hope to see everyone in the first season of NBR in the future. To be kept updated, please give our new NBR profile, NextBigRecognition, a follow!

Please leave a comment/note below as a farewell to NBR, until next time :)

---

Commenting time frame (CST): 9/23 - 10/1

Moderator: swiftiegirl1010

Comment Topic: Comment one thing you enjoyed about the characters and why you think they were so enjoyable (also one thing you loved about NBR as a bonus!)

🐶 🐱 🐭

Author #1: kemorgan65

Book Title: Shadow of the Past ∞ a 'trilogy'

Specified Chapter: 6 ∞ asked for (plus Interlude Two included)

Summary Thus Far in Book: In the Prelude and Interlude 1, a voice speaks inside your (the reader's) head to introduce the Story before the Story and the Earth before our Earth, of development and disaster and how the populace became the Ark; Interlude 2 picks up at this point.

The current story - 1979: Strange circumstances had brought Danny to find a wet and hurt girl on a country road along Lake Eufaula in the middle of the night. With no options left, he took her home only to realize strange things occuring, like the sudden appearance of columns of swirling mist. Later, a voice that Danny had heard before, speaks inside his head and asked him to "watch over her". The following day, he finds his sister Gina's dog, Laddie, dead. A bloodstain on the door has Danny in a panic, thinking that the cougar that may have killed Laddie got into the house (see chapter 3 for an actual article of the time).

The current story continues with Day 1, two chapters after the last NBR spotlight (92) chapter.

Author's Note: Greeting NBRians! I hope you all have been safe and dry during these turbulent times - weather-wise and otherwise. I am looking forward to being spotlighted again. Every round improves my writing, I appreciate every comment you make and the team for making this all possible.