Members of the #NBR Board

DawnStarling - Creator & Moderator

When I first joined Wattpad, I was desperately seeking talented Reviewers to read my book. I learned that these readers were far and few. Those that I came across were swamped with reading requests and could not afford the time to try my book. So I took matters into my own hand and reversed engineered the reviewing process. Instead of having one great Reviewer read 50 books, let's have 50 great Reviewers read one book. Thus, NBR was created to serve as a collaborative space for brilliant writers and smart, analytical readers. Unknown to me, NBR breathed a life of its own and evolved into a unique Community, none like I've experienced on Wattpad. But as the contest began to grow, I began to worry about the longevity of its existence because of its demanding commitment. Thus, the Board of Directors was created to help sustain the quality and life of the contest.

So much happens behind the scene to ensure that NBR is successful and each board member is a valuable interconnecting piece within the chamber of NBR's beating heart. Without them, the quality of your experience would greatly diminish. Every week, these individuals volunteer on NBR because they believe that someone as talented as you ought to have a spotlight. As such, I dedicate this contest club to them and thank them for their commitment to ensuring that something rare like NBR continues to thrive on Wattpad.

I welcome to you some of the most amazing people on Wattpad: my Founding Partners--the Moderators and Board of Directors.

---------------------

Ashanina- Ad-Hoc Enforcer

Hey! I'm Asha, an Ad-Hoc Enforcer for NBR and I basically message all you lovely people when you forget to comment during the week, but hey I'm guilty of the same thing. I haven't been with NBR a year yet, but closing in on that mark. From the beginning I've learned so much from all of you and members on the board, really, my writing wouldn't be where it was because of everyone in NBR.